NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden has come up with a concept iPhone case that can help prevent the government from finding your location.
surveillance - News, Features, and Slideshows
Germany once again requires telcos and ISPs to make user data available to law enforcement, after a previous law and the EU directive on which it was based were declared unconstitutional.
Canon is experimenting with new CCTV tools that allow cameras to follow you everywhere you go -- or make them blind to your presence
Two French ISPs have asked France's highest court to overturn a secret government decree defining how French security services can scoop up foreign Internet traffic. They claim the decree is unconstitutional.
"What about the tech world today keeps you up at night?" was the question. RSA encryption algorithm co-inventor Leonard Adelman, "Father of the Internet" Vint Cerf and cryptography innovator Manuel Blum all shared their biggest fears.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today