Germany once again requires telcos and ISPs to make user data available to law enforcement, after a previous law and the EU directive on which it was based were declared unconstitutional.
surveillance - News, Features, and Slideshows
Canon is experimenting with new CCTV tools that allow cameras to follow you everywhere you go -- or make them blind to your presence
Two French ISPs have asked France's highest court to overturn a secret government decree defining how French security services can scoop up foreign Internet traffic. They claim the decree is unconstitutional.
"What about the tech world today keeps you up at night?" was the question. RSA encryption algorithm co-inventor Leonard Adelman, "Father of the Internet" Vint Cerf and cryptography innovator Manuel Blum all shared their biggest fears.
The Australian Greens proposed several amendments to the data retention bill that they said address privacy and security gaps in the legislation.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today