NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden has come up with a concept iPhone case that can help prevent the government from finding your location.
surveillance - News, Features, and Slideshows
Germany once again requires telcos and ISPs to make user data available to law enforcement, after a previous law and the EU directive on which it was based were declared unconstitutional.
Canon is experimenting with new CCTV tools that allow cameras to follow you everywhere you go -- or make them blind to your presence
Two French ISPs have asked France's highest court to overturn a secret government decree defining how French security services can scoop up foreign Internet traffic. They claim the decree is unconstitutional.
"What about the tech world today keeps you up at night?" was the question. RSA encryption algorithm co-inventor Leonard Adelman, "Father of the Internet" Vint Cerf and cryptography innovator Manuel Blum all shared their biggest fears.
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!