- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Surface RT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Surface RT in pictures
Windows 8 is just what Microsoft needs to take advantage of the ongoing irreversible shift from PCs to handheld devices including iPads, iPhones and other form factors yet to be designed, according to the company's former OEM chief.
Microsoft's Surface Pro tablet, which will be capable of running regular Windows 8 desktop applications, will be available in the US and Canada from 9 February. However, Microsoft is yet to reveal details of Surface Pro's Australian release.
13 new Windows machines that aren't Surface RT
Microsoft's Surface RT tablet has been consuming daily news cycles lately, but there are plenty of other manufacturers fighting for attention as we approach the Windows 8 launch day on Oct. 26. Luckily, Microsoft's partners (we can still call them that, right?) are all providing some truly unique and intriguing hardware options. They're not getting the attention of Surface RT, but who knows, maybe one of the following 13 machines is really the new Windows device to beat. After all, we only gave Surface RT 3.5 stars out of a scale of 5. We start our tour of Surface alternatives with the Asus Vivo Tab RT, shown here.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience