Suncorp’s new core banking platform — Ignite — is now in place, the company confirmed this morning.
Suncorp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Suncorp has appointed Sarah Harland to the role of chief information officer, the financial services group announced this morning.
Suncorp’s chief information officer, Matt Pancino, has resigned, the company announced today.
Suncorp’s Matt Pancino has been reappointed to the role of group CIO as part of restructure of the company’s operating model.
Suncorp Bank’s ‘Project Ignite’ core banking overhaul “remains on track to be fully implemented by the end of FY16”, Suncorp group chief financial officer Steve Johnston today told a briefing on the group’s half year results.
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.