- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise clouds
- Microsoft insists Outlook Web Access is secure after hacking reports
- Journalist convicted of helping Anonymous hack the LA Times
- Hackers who targeted Samsung Pay may be looking to track individuals
Suncorp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Suncorp Group decommissioned seven of its 13 legacy data warehouses over the last 12 months and it aims to decommission the remaining six, along with a large volume of legacy reporting, by the end of the year.
Suncorp Bank's move to a new core banking system is already bearing fruit, according to CEO John Nesbitt.
Suncorp Group's move to a cloud-driven "optimised platform" to underpin its operations is on track and will deliver a "sustainable competitive advantage well into the future", group CEO Patrick Snowball told an investor day event today.
Suncorp Bank has revealed it will soon support contactless mobile payments on Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
Optus will supply end-to-end ICT services to financial services firm, Suncorp Group Limited, under a seven-year deal announced on Wednesday.
- IBM chases Intel with new Power-based Linux servers sold over the Web
- How the cloud gives Major League Baseball a new world of stats
- Amazon touts improved cloud security at re:Invent
- Microsoft gets an earful as Office for Mac 2016 users amp ire over crashes
- Amazon takes aim at Etsy with 'Handmade' store for handcrafted items
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- CMO interview: Balancing agility, data-driven marketing and long-term thinking in a startup
- 10 tips for achieving CMO-CIO alignment
- oOh! unveils interactive retail screens with sensory features
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood