Suncorp has appointed Sarah Harland to the role of chief information officer, the financial services group announced this morning.
Suncorp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Suncorp’s chief information officer, Matt Pancino, has resigned, the company announced today.
Suncorp’s Matt Pancino has been reappointed to the role of group CIO as part of restructure of the company’s operating model.
Suncorp Bank’s ‘Project Ignite’ core banking overhaul “remains on track to be fully implemented by the end of FY16”, Suncorp group chief financial officer Steve Johnston today told a briefing on the group’s half year results.
Suncorp has apologised to customers after scheduled system maintenance affected its Internet and mobile banking services.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now