- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Suncorp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Suncorp Group decommissioned seven of its 13 legacy data warehouses over the last 12 months and it aims to decommission the remaining six, along with a large volume of legacy reporting, by the end of the year.
Suncorp Bank's move to a new core banking system is already bearing fruit, according to CEO John Nesbitt.
Suncorp Group's move to a cloud-driven "optimised platform" to underpin its operations is on track and will deliver a "sustainable competitive advantage well into the future", group CEO Patrick Snowball told an investor day event today.
Suncorp Bank has revealed it will soon support contactless mobile payments on Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
Optus will supply end-to-end ICT services to financial services firm, Suncorp Group Limited, under a seven-year deal announced on Wednesday.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager