Suncorp has appointed Sarah Harland to the role of chief information officer, the financial services group announced this morning.
Suncorp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Suncorp’s chief information officer, Matt Pancino, has resigned, the company announced today.
Suncorp’s Matt Pancino has been reappointed to the role of group CIO as part of restructure of the company’s operating model.
Suncorp Bank’s ‘Project Ignite’ core banking overhaul “remains on track to be fully implemented by the end of FY16”, Suncorp group chief financial officer Steve Johnston today told a briefing on the group’s half year results.
Suncorp has apologised to customers after scheduled system maintenance affected its Internet and mobile banking services.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today