Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
SugarSync - News, Features, and Slideshows
One of the hottest categories of tools to help manage your Cloud computing deployment has been optimisation and price performance services that recommend how you can more efficiently use Cloud resources. Up until now, however, these services have been focused on public Cloud providers like Amazon Web Services and Rackspace.
In need of free cloud storage? Box today saids that those who download the new Apple iOS version of Box will get 50GB of free storage capacity.
SugarSync, which has offered 5GB of free capacity since its founding, today announced it will only offer that as a trial and that all capacity after the trial will have to be paid for.
With the new Remote Wipe feature, both business and individual users can remove all of their synced files from a PC or Mac in the event of a loss or theft.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.