SugarSync - News, Features, and Slideshows
One of the hottest categories of tools to help manage your Cloud computing deployment has been optimisation and price performance services that recommend how you can more efficiently use Cloud resources. Up until now, however, these services have been focused on public Cloud providers like Amazon Web Services and Rackspace.
In need of free cloud storage? Box today saids that those who download the new Apple iOS version of Box will get 50GB of free storage capacity.
SugarSync, which has offered 5GB of free capacity since its founding, today announced it will only offer that as a trial and that all capacity after the trial will have to be paid for.
With the new Remote Wipe feature, both business and individual users can remove all of their synced files from a PC or Mac in the event of a loss or theft.
Cloud storage and content sharing service SugarSync released a complete revamp of its management interface with new file-sharing and search features.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking