- New EU data protection laws ‘could be most strict in the world' in current form, says Sophos
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
submarine cable - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
New Zealand-based submarine cable company Hawaiki Cable has selected the Equinix SY3 data centre in Sydney as the Australian landing station for its 14,000 kilometre cable system.
SubPartners has announced a submarine cable connecting Perth to Sydney.
Natural gas projects in north-west Australia will soon get a boost from a new submarine cable system connecting Darwin in the Northern Territory and Port Hedland in Western Australia.
Telstra has upgraded multiple submarine cables in the Asia-Pacific region as part of the telco’s strategic focus on the Asian market.
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement