- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Microsoft loses appeal to protect offshore email from US warrant
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
submarine cable - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
New Zealand-based submarine cable company Hawaiki Cable has selected the Equinix SY3 data centre in Sydney as the Australian landing station for its 14,000 kilometre cable system.
SubPartners has announced a submarine cable connecting Perth to Sydney.
Natural gas projects in north-west Australia will soon get a boost from a new submarine cable system connecting Darwin in the Northern Territory and Port Hedland in Western Australia.
Telstra has upgraded multiple submarine cables in the Asia-Pacific region as part of the telco’s strategic focus on the Asian market.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial