submarine cable - News, Features, and Slideshows
The expanding Vocus Communications sharply increased revenue and profits in the first half of 2015, according to financial results released today.
A 2300 kilometre undersea cable system connecting Australia and New Zealand across the Tasman Sea will commence construction in early 2015.
Perth residents have suffered from two separate Internet outages this week.
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
New Zealand-based submarine cable company Hawaiki Cable has selected the Equinix SY3 data centre in Sydney as the Australian landing station for its 14,000 kilometre cable system.
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?