The expanding Vocus Communications sharply increased revenue and profits in the first half of 2015, according to financial results released today.
submarine cable - News, Features, and Slideshows
A 2300 kilometre undersea cable system connecting Australia and New Zealand across the Tasman Sea will commence construction in early 2015.
Perth residents have suffered from two separate Internet outages this week.
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
New Zealand-based submarine cable company Hawaiki Cable has selected the Equinix SY3 data centre in Sydney as the Australian landing station for its 14,000 kilometre cable system.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms