The expanding Vocus Communications sharply increased revenue and profits in the first half of 2015, according to financial results released today.
submarine cable - News, Features, and Slideshows
A 2300 kilometre undersea cable system connecting Australia and New Zealand across the Tasman Sea will commence construction in early 2015.
Perth residents have suffered from two separate Internet outages this week.
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
New Zealand-based submarine cable company Hawaiki Cable has selected the Equinix SY3 data centre in Sydney as the Australian landing station for its 14,000 kilometre cable system.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today