- San Francisco DA pushes for chip payment cards in tech's backyard
- Adobe tries again to fix Flash vulnerability
- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
submarine cable - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
New Zealand-based submarine cable company Hawaiki Cable has selected the Equinix SY3 data centre in Sydney as the Australian landing station for its 14,000 kilometre cable system.
SubPartners has announced a submarine cable connecting Perth to Sydney.
Natural gas projects in north-west Australia will soon get a boost from a new submarine cable system connecting Darwin in the Northern Territory and Port Hedland in Western Australia.
Telstra has upgraded multiple submarine cables in the Asia-Pacific region as part of the telco’s strategic focus on the Asian market.