submarine cable - News, Features, and Slideshows
A 2300 kilometre undersea cable system connecting Australia and New Zealand across the Tasman Sea will commence construction in early 2015.
Perth residents have suffered from two separate Internet outages this week.
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
New Zealand-based submarine cable company Hawaiki Cable has selected the Equinix SY3 data centre in Sydney as the Australian landing station for its 14,000 kilometre cable system.
SubPartners has announced a submarine cable connecting Perth to Sydney.
- Kevlar could keep lithium-ion batteries from catching fire
- Microsoft previews free, updated Power BI business intelligence tool
- Microsoft's stream processing engine boosts Bing, Azure services
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space