- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Telstra has upgraded multiple submarine cables in the Asia-Pacific region as part of the telco’s strategic focus on the Asian market.
Australia Japan Cable has expanded capacity on its submarine cable connecting Australia, Guam and Japan.
Southern Cross Cable Network (SCCN) has implemented Ciena’s 100G transmission equipment across its submarine network to meet demands for data networking services.
While many who invest in Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software benefit greatly, some do not. Research has revealed a number of pitfalls that end users should avoid when evaluating and implementing DCIM solutions. Choosing an inappropriate solution, relying on inadequate processes, and a lack of commitment / ownership / knowledge can each undermine a chosen toolset’s ability to deliver the value it was designed to provide. This paper describes these common pitfalls and provides practical guidance on how to avoid them.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.