- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
streaming - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australians who exceeded their mobile data caps during this year's World Cup should blame their telcos for providing restrictive limits, according to broadcaster SBS.
The arrival in Australia of Google Chromecast could shake the media landscape, according to an IBRS analyst.
NineMSN has selected a cloud-based video service to power its new catch-up TV service, Jump-in.
Netflix could shake up the Australian video streaming market if it ever chooses to enter, analysts told Computerworld Australia.
Quickflix has signed an agreement with LG to distribute Quickflix’s digital service through LG televisions and Blu-Ray players in Australia and New Zealand.
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption