streaming - News, Features, and Slideshows
Seven out of the 10 most pirated films this week are not legally available for digital purchase in Australia, according to a new website by Electronic Frontiers Australia.
Australians who exceeded their mobile data caps during this year's World Cup should blame their telcos for providing restrictive limits, according to broadcaster SBS.
The arrival in Australia of Google Chromecast could shake the media landscape, according to an IBRS analyst.
NineMSN has selected a cloud-based video service to power its new catch-up TV service, Jump-in.
Netflix could shake up the Australian video streaming market if it ever chooses to enter, analysts told Computerworld Australia.
- Teradata and Localz partner up on proximity marketing tech
- Telstra confirms outside candidate to replace Buckman as media and marketing chief
- Dumb Ways to Die creators launch second game
- Smartwatch interest ticks up as Apple Watch fever rises
- 70 per cent of your marketing tests should fail, says head of Data@Ogilvy