- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
streaming - News, Features, and Slideshows
Seven out of the 10 most pirated films this week are not legally available for digital purchase in Australia, according to a new website by Electronic Frontiers Australia.
Australians who exceeded their mobile data caps during this year's World Cup should blame their telcos for providing restrictive limits, according to broadcaster SBS.
The arrival in Australia of Google Chromecast could shake the media landscape, according to an IBRS analyst.
NineMSN has selected a cloud-based video service to power its new catch-up TV service, Jump-in.
Netflix could shake up the Australian video streaming market if it ever chooses to enter, analysts told Computerworld Australia.