- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Google will no longer suppress images in Gmail messages
- Mozilla advises webmasters to implement X-Frame-Options security header
- Hacker sentenced to 18 months for peddling computer access to US national security lab
- Phishing gang suspected of £1 million theft found with hand grenade
Enterprise storage demands are reaching a critical point, and vendors are scrambling to develop new products to deal with the data deluge. We look at how these technologies will help manage the major pain points for storage administrators.
Music fans and major recording artists are adopting lossless audio file formats to keep copies of their music thats as close to a master recording as possible, leading to multi-terabyte-sized home music storage systems.
Start-up Nimble Storage came out of the development stage this week with its first product -- an array that combines solid state drives (SSD) with high-capacity, cost and performance serial ATA (SATA) hard drives, acts as primary and backup storage and replicates offsite for disaster recovery.
Apple saves $5 million a year on case and email deflection, while its agents find information 47 per cent faster than before they invested in something called Transformational Knowledge. In today’s consumer-empowered marketplace, you cannot afford negative customer experiences. However many companies lack the tools and processes required to empower their employees to deliver great customer experiences. In this whitepaper, we look at how to breakdown silos and deliver great customer experiences.
Angry IP Scanner (or simply ipscan) is an open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use. It scans IP addresses ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- ACCC drafts mobile, transmission, fixed line regulation intentions
- IN PICTURES: Riverbed end of year party (Melbourne)
- NBN Co should stick to network construction, not retail services: iiNet
- IN PICTURES: The Missing Link Client Christmas Party - The Museum of Contemporary Art
- High Court reinstates TPG's $2 million fine