Storage vendor NetApp has found a replacement for the Australia and New Zealand managing director role from its internal ranks after former MD Peter O’Connor left in August 2012.
storage virtualizaton - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about storage virtualizaton
Unstructured data coupled with IT outages could be costing the Australian economy up to $3 billion each year, according to storage vendor Hitachi Data Systems (HDS).
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now