- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
- Google will no longer suppress images in Gmail messages
- Mozilla advises webmasters to implement X-Frame-Options security header
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- Updated: NBN Co releases strategic review
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- TPG buys AAPT
Storage vendor NetApp has found a replacement for the Australia and New Zealand managing director role from its internal ranks after former MD Peter O’Connor left in August 2012.
Unstructured data coupled with IT outages could be costing the Australian economy up to $3 billion each year, according to storage vendor Hitachi Data Systems (HDS).
Backup is becoming more complex. In addition to protecting physical servers, solutions must handle virtual environments and efficiently manage growing volumes of data. This white paper provides analysis on the cost and performance of “champions” in the heterogeneous backup software market, and help mid to large sized enterprises choose the software and vendor that will best meet their specific backup and restore objectives at the lowest possible cost.
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings