- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Apple says iCloud flaw not at root of celebrity photo hack
storage virtualizaton - News, Features, and Slideshows
Storage vendor NetApp has found a replacement for the Australia and New Zealand managing director role from its internal ranks after former MD Peter O’Connor left in August 2012.
Unstructured data coupled with IT outages could be costing the Australian economy up to $3 billion each year, according to storage vendor Hitachi Data Systems (HDS).