- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- NSA is said to collect cellphone location data across the world
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- Microsoft: 'We don't provide governments with direct, unfettered access to your data'
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- .xxx to launch porn search engine
Crucial last week joined the ranks of leading venders to announce it will be shipping DDR4 memory by the end of the year, but Intel and AMD aren't expected to begin supporting the new memory boards with their processors until late next year.
Western Digital demonstrated a 2.5-in laptop drive using HAMR recording technology that has the potential to increase areal density on disk platters five-fold.
The Internet Archive, a massive, publicly accessible online repository of everything on the World Wide Web, suffered major fire damage to one of its San Francisco facilities Wednesday night.
Seagates Samsung HDD division has announced it is shipping the industrys thinnest 2TB 2.5-in drive. It's intended for laptops and external storage.
Western Digital has started shipping a 6TB, helium-filled hard drive that represents a 50 per cent increase in drive capacity over today's largest hard drives.
Enterprise storage demands are reaching a critical point, and vendors are scrambling to develop new products to deal with the data deluge. We look at how these technologies will help manage the major pain points for storage administrators.
Music fans and major recording artists are adopting lossless audio file formats to keep copies of their music thats as close to a master recording as possible, leading to multi-terabyte-sized home music storage systems.
Start-up Nimble Storage came out of the development stage this week with its first product -- an array that combines solid state drives (SSD) with high-capacity, cost and performance serial ATA (SATA) hard drives, acts as primary and backup storage and replicates offsite for disaster recovery.
Marketers today are consumed by big data, struggling to find meaning and under pressure to use that meaningful data in smart ways to boost results. But many organizations are reluctant to try and use predictive modelling in their campaigns, due to unfamiliarity and the dependence on complex tools – yet with modern, marketing-friendly modelling tools, integrated with campaign management, it is easier than you think. This whitepaper demonstrates how predictive modelling plays a critical role in streamlining the selection process.
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story