- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
SK Hynix said it has developed the world's first 128GB DDR4 memory module, with twice the capacity of the company's current 64GB module.
Seagate has released its first 6TB hard drive, saying that it was able to reach that capacity without using helium like rival Western Digital.
The My Passport Pro comes in 2TB and 4TB models and can be set to RAID 0 or 1.
Samsung's new DDR3 memory has shrunk transistor size from 25nm to 20nm, and uses 25% less power, meaning your next laptop or tablet could have longer battery life.
The new LaCie Little Big Disk, featuring Thunderbolt 2 delivers speeds up to 1,375 MB/s.
It's rare that a company would release internal data on drive failure rates -- even more so when that company, Backblaze, earns its living storing consumer data in the cloud. That makes the hard drive data released this week even more valuable.
Enterprise storage demands are reaching a critical point, and vendors are scrambling to develop new products to deal with the data deluge. We look at how these technologies will help manage the major pain points for storage administrators.
Music fans and major recording artists are adopting lossless audio file formats to keep copies of their music thats as close to a master recording as possible, leading to multi-terabyte-sized home music storage systems.
Start-up Nimble Storage came out of the development stage this week with its first product -- an array that combines solid state drives (SSD) with high-capacity, cost and performance serial ATA (SATA) hard drives, acts as primary and backup storage and replicates offsite for disaster recovery.
Are your business leaders demanding a migration plan from BlackBerry? Let the mobile experts at Good help you migrate without migraines. Our Professional Services team has deep experience supporting Fortune 500 organizations through the transition; read this sample planning chart and see our trusted method.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size