Steve Waddington - News, Features, and Slideshows
Greens ICT spokesperson Senator Scott Ludlam has condemned the Coalition’s alternative vision for the National Broadband Network.
ISPs have hit out at the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC) draft report on Telstra’s wholesale ADSL prices.
Telstra is considering speed- or application-based ADSL plans, it has revealed in a blog post aimed at busting the "myths" around its P2P throttling trials, following backlash from the public.
The CEO of internet service provider Exetel, Steve Waddington, says the ISP is open to being acquired if the right offer is made, with the company already receiving expressions of interest from other ISPs.
- Teradata and Localz partner up on proximity marketing tech
- Telstra confirms outside candidate to replace Buckman as media and marketing chief
- Dumb Ways to Die creators launch second game
- Smartwatch interest ticks up as Apple Watch fever rises
- 70 per cent of your marketing tests should fail, says head of Data@Ogilvy