- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
startups - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Victorian govt boosts startup sector with LaunchVic
- The 6 challenges to Australia’s ability to innovate
startups in pictures
The Victorian government has unveiled a new organisation to help boost the state’s startup sector.
Compared to many other countries Australia is an exceptional when it comes to research, but the nation is still struggling to commercialise its inventiveness, according to Innovation Australia chair Bill Ferris.
CDN provider Akamai has launched a program that will provide startups with up to a year's access to its web and performance services for free.
Sydney based grant firm Rimon Advisory has announced a seed capital fund called Rimon Investments to help startups with funding.
Later stage startups that are looking to enter the US market are being invited to take part in an accelerator program being run by KPMG Australia and Advance.
Amidst all the venture investments this year in startups that generate gobs of data -- from those focused on everything from apps to drones to the Internet of Things to Big Data -- are a batch of newcomers aiming to help organizations store and access all that information. Yes, storage companies are pulling in big bucks in 2015, as they did in 2014, and a couple have even double-dipped this year and announced two rounds of funding.
Social networks are dead, and smart VC money is pouring into enterprise startups like Shoutlet, Asana, Narrative Science, and Delphix
The semi-annual DEMO conference is all about finding the next big thing, a company that can wow the technology world while raking in boatloads of cash.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience