- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
- Synology patches serious flaws in its network-attached storage devices
startups - News, Features, and Slideshows
startups in pictures
HP this week signed a definitive agreement to acquire ConteXtream, a provider of OpenDaylight-based SDNs for service providers.
California based payment startup Square has opened an office in Melbourne.
StartupAUS has welcomed government moves in the budget to support small business but says it has failed to address many of the key issues facing tech-focussed startups in Australia.
Australian-founded ecommerce platform provider Bigcommerce has taken the wraps of a new offering targeting high-volume retailers.
Unicorns are all the rage these days, and we're not talking about the ones in fantasy stories or on your kids' bedspreads. The unicorns that people at events like last week's TIE Startup Con (formerly TIEcon East) are agog over are private companies with valuations of $1 billion or more, such as co-working office space provider WeWork and data virtualization company Actifio, whose founders talked shop during the opening panel at the Cambridge, Mass., get-together for entrepreneurs and investors.
Social networks are dead, and smart VC money is pouring into enterprise startups like Shoutlet, Asana, Narrative Science, and Delphix
The semi-annual DEMO conference is all about finding the next big thing, a company that can wow the technology world while raking in boatloads of cash.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB