- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
startups - News, Features, and Slideshows
startups in pictures
Reffind is a Sydney-based B2B startup that will next year launch a mobile app to help businesses find new employees through referrals.
Startups flock to DEMO with stand-out products.
An alliance between KPMG and Artesian Venture Partners aims to connect corporates with Australian startups.
Cloud Awakening is a Sydney software developer that has just launched its first product, Asset.Guru, which is a platform for tracking and managing physical assets in small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
IBM is investing $US1 billion in its IBM Watson Group with the aim of creating an ecosystem of startups and businesses building cognitive computing applications with Watson. Here are 10 examples that are making an impact.
Social networks are dead, and smart VC money is pouring into enterprise startups like Shoutlet, Asana, Narrative Science, and Delphix
The semi-annual DEMO conference is all about finding the next big thing, a company that can wow the technology world while raking in boatloads of cash.
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption
- Melbourne IT eyes social media market with Tiger Pistol