- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
- Partner-driven Australian security market drives world-leading growth for ESET
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Anthem health insurance hackers are a well-funded, busy outfit
- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
StartupAUS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Peter Bradd has been appointed StartupAUS’ first CEO.
Labor leader Bill Shorten has used his budget reply to call for increased investment in STEM education, including software development.
StartupAUS has welcomed government moves in the budget to support small business but says it has failed to address many of the key issues facing tech-focussed startups in Australia.
Despite some initiatives that will help make life easier for Australian startups, the government still doesn't really understand what tech startups are and their potential impact on the country's economy, according to StartupAUS.
Salesforce announced a partnership with StartupAUS and the launch of a Salesforce for Startups program in Australia.