- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
StartupAUS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Advocacy group StartupAUS has welcomed a series of policies formally unveiled this week by the ALP, including the creation of 100,000 university placements for STEM studnets, new entrepreneur visas and the creation of a 'startup year' for final year university students.
Internet Australia has called on prime minister-designate Malcolm Turnbull to "fast-track" construction of the National Broadband Network.
Peter Bradd has been appointed StartupAUS’ first CEO.
Labor leader Bill Shorten has used his budget reply to call for increased investment in STEM education, including software development.
StartupAUS has welcomed government moves in the budget to support small business but says it has failed to address many of the key issues facing tech-focussed startups in Australia.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button