- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
- Android's reset function fails to delete data from Samsung and HTC smartphones
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
StartupAUS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Labor leader Bill Shorten has used his budget reply to call for increased investment in STEM education, including software development.
StartupAUS has welcomed government moves in the budget to support small business but says it has failed to address many of the key issues facing tech-focussed startups in Australia.
Despite some initiatives that will help make life easier for Australian startups, the government still doesn't really understand what tech startups are and their potential impact on the country's economy, according to StartupAUS.
Salesforce announced a partnership with StartupAUS and the launch of a Salesforce for Startups program in Australia.
StartupAUS will raise money and appoint a CEO to better drive its mission to promote startups and entrepreneurship in Australia.
- Exclusive Networks APAC posts bumper growth in first quarter
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Symantec's Holtzhausen to head Veritas channel business across APJ
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- Cloud back-up is vital for reseller and MSP profitability: CloudBerry Lab
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door