- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones
- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
- 'KeyRaider' iOS malware targets jailbroken devices
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
StartupAUS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Peter Bradd has been appointed StartupAUS’ first CEO.
Labor leader Bill Shorten has used his budget reply to call for increased investment in STEM education, including software development.
StartupAUS has welcomed government moves in the budget to support small business but says it has failed to address many of the key issues facing tech-focussed startups in Australia.
Despite some initiatives that will help make life easier for Australian startups, the government still doesn't really understand what tech startups are and their potential impact on the country's economy, according to StartupAUS.
Salesforce announced a partnership with StartupAUS and the launch of a Salesforce for Startups program in Australia.