Startup - News, Features, and Slideshows
- NRMA accelerates startups with Jumpstart
- Smart Sparrow wins Gates e-learning grant
- Startup wants to be Australia's Mint.com
- Invoice2go scores $35 million from Silicon Valley
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has selected Australian e-learning startup Smart Sparrow for a grant in a $20 million international competition to develop next-generation courseware.
The National Roads & Motorists’ Association (NRMA) is the latest large organisation to engage with Australian startups, launching an accelerator program called Jumpstart.
US venture capital firms have committed USD$35 million to a B2B startup from the Central Coast.
Bugwolf is a Melbourne startup that provides beta testers for enterprises and app developers seeking to speed their software to market.
Vimcore is a Sydney B2B startup that connects its customers’ employees to local healthcare providers. When not running the business, the company’s co-founder, Jessica Evans, advocates women entrepreneurship in the largely male tech startup scene.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company