- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
Startup - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney based grant firm Rimon Advisory has announced a seed capital fund called Rimon Investments to help startups with funding.
Later stage startups that are looking to enter the US market are being invited to take part in an accelerator program being run by KPMG Australia and Advance.
Sydney based security startup Dekko Secure has been selected for Microsoft’s BizSpark Plus program, meaning it has access to Azure cloud services in order to scale its business.
Melbourne design startup SwatchMate has rebranded as Palette and raised $1 million.
Beat the Q Posse Group will use a $5 million Series A funding round for product development, marketing and merchant acquisition.