- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Startup - News, Features, and Slideshows
StartupAUS will raise money and appoint a CEO to better drive its mission to promote startups and entrepreneurship in Australia.
The Australian Government has released a draft bill to reform how employee share options are taxed in an effort to make it easier for startups to attract and retain talent.
Mobilyser is the Perth startup that has developed an app to help workers easily separate their work and personal calls for tax reporting purposes.
National Australian Bank (NAB) has partnered with Melbourne tech startup Bugwolf to test development projects such as the latest version of the NAB mobile banking iOS and Android app.
Reffind is a Sydney-based B2B startup that will next year launch a mobile app to help businesses find new employees through referrals.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week