- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Startup - News, Features, and Slideshows
Café and coffee discovery app developer, Beanhunter, has acquired Australian based cafe industry job website CoffeeJobs.com for an undisclosed sum.
Eleven Australian startups have been selected for the second intake of the muru-D accelerator program.
Australia’s startup scene has welcomed changes by the Abbott government to taxation of employee stock option plans (ESOPs) as a positive first step toward a thriving startup ecosystem.
Tight US immigration laws could be closing the “brain drain” of foreign startups that defect to Silicon Valley, according to startup investors Bill Tai and Lars Rasmussen.
Online international trade has enabled Melbourne-based reusable coffee cup manufacturer Keep Cup to offer its product in 33 countries while keeping manufacturing of the cups in Australia.