- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
Startup - News, Features, and Slideshows
Financial software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider Xero (ASX: XRO) might have plans to take on the world but it doesn’t want to adopt the culture of a large corporate, according to Xero Australia managing director Chris Ridd.
Passion and persistence makes the successful entrepreneur, according to four Australian women entrepreneurs who lead their own startups.
Cab booking app developers have welcomed new taxi rules in Victoria as further opening the market for competitors to the taxi establishment.
Pluribus Networks, the SDN start-up with the server/switch combination and network hypervisor/operating system, is looking to make a gradual exit from the hardware end of that market. Pluribus this week said distributor Arrow Electronics will now supply the Pluribus-branded, 1RU E-68 Server-Switch that combines Broadcom Trident II chips with Intel Xeon server-class, multi-core processors.
Peepable is an Adelaide startup that is trying to develop a better search engine for finding videos on the Internet.
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Build a private Cloud but don’t forget the software, says EMC
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets