start-ups - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand companies invited to enter SuperNova awards by Silicon Valley's Constellation Research
Mike Judge, the creator of TV shows like "Beavis and Butt-head" and "King of the Hill," as well as movies like "Office Space" and "Idiocracy," is getting ready to take on Silicon Valley in an upcoming HBO comedy series.
Optus’ start-up program has made its first investment in two Melbourne-based start-up companies – 121cast and Venuemob.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC