start-ups - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand companies invited to enter SuperNova awards by Silicon Valley's Constellation Research
Mike Judge, the creator of TV shows like "Beavis and Butt-head" and "King of the Hill," as well as movies like "Office Space" and "Idiocracy," is getting ready to take on Silicon Valley in an upcoming HBO comedy series.
Optus’ start-up program has made its first investment in two Melbourne-based start-up companies – 121cast and Venuemob.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking