- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
start-ups - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand companies invited to enter SuperNova awards by Silicon Valley's Constellation Research
Mike Judge, the creator of TV shows like "Beavis and Butt-head" and "King of the Hill," as well as movies like "Office Space" and "Idiocracy," is getting ready to take on Silicon Valley in an upcoming HBO comedy series.
Optus’ start-up program has made its first investment in two Melbourne-based start-up companies – 121cast and Venuemob.