- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
- Monster snow: How Buffalo-area businesses kept things going in the storm
- UK faults tech firm for not alerting authorities before soldier's murder
Staples - News, Features, and Slideshows
Following a U.S. government warning about an iPhone and iPad security threat dubbed Masque Attack, Apple has issued a statement assuring customers that they're probably okay.
Staples for Black Friday 2014 will not only be offering deep discounts on older iPads, but will let you buy them via Apple Pay at some 1,400 retail locations.
Google announced that book buyers in three metropolitan areas in the U.S. will be able to order books from local Barnes & Noble stores and get them delivered the same day with Google Shopping Express, the company's fledgling online shopping and delivery service.
Visa announced a new simplified digital payment service called Visa Checkout, which is designed to allow customers to pay quickly for goods online on any connected device.
In his keynote speech at the Inside 3D Printing conference in New York today, 3D Systems CEO Avi Reichental said that when he's asked if 3D printers will make their way into everyday people's homes, he can't answer them. That's because it's not a matter of if they'll make their way into the home – it's where in the home they'll put them, Reichental said.
- Microsoft Band customers get scrooged even before holidays start
- Microsoft study finds everybody wants DevOps but culture is a challenge
- Google delays demise of old-style Chrome plug-ins
- Stratasys now sells professional-grade 3D printers on Amazon
- Want a 100TB disk drive? You'll have to wait 'til 2025