- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
- Middle-Eastern 'Volatile Cedar' cyberattack breached western defence firms
- Google cracks down on ad-injecting Chrome extensions
st george bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
st george bank in pictures
St George Bank has released a dedicated business banking mobile app for Android and Apple smartphones.
Westpac Group opened its $4 million innovation centre, The Hive, in Kogarah, Sydney this week. The 800-metre centre will be used by Westpac Group staff to work on a number of projects including mobile development. It launched a St George Bank mobile banking app MoneyMeter on the Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch at The Hive.
St George Bank customers who own a Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch will be able to glance at their device to check their money, following the launch of an Android app called MoneyMeter Gear 2.
Banking and payments are making a play to be killer apps for wearable devices, offering the possibility of paying with a wristwatch or glancing at one’s budget through augmented-reality glasses.
Westpac Australia has confirmed that it is trialling an app for Google Glass following news this morning that Westpac New Zealand was trialling its Cash Tank app on the technology.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration