- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
st george bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
st george bank in pictures
Westpac and its subsidiary St.George have apps ready for the Apple Watch when the device launches today.
St George Bank has released a dedicated business banking mobile app for Android and Apple smartphones.
Westpac Group opened its $4 million innovation centre, The Hive, in Kogarah, Sydney this week.
The 800-metre centre will be used by Westpac Group staff to work on a number of projects including mobile development. It launched a St George Bank mobile banking app MoneyMeter on the Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch at The Hive.
St George Bank customers who own a Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch will be able to glance at their device to check their money, following the launch of an Android app called MoneyMeter Gear 2.
Banking and payments are making a play to be killer apps for wearable devices, offering the possibility of paying with a wristwatch or glancing at one’s budget through augmented-reality glasses.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager