- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise clouds
st george bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
st george bank in pictures
Westpac and its subsidiary St.George have apps ready for the Apple Watch when the device launches today.
St George Bank has released a dedicated business banking mobile app for Android and Apple smartphones.
Westpac Group opened its $4 million innovation centre, The Hive, in Kogarah, Sydney this week.
The 800-metre centre will be used by Westpac Group staff to work on a number of projects including mobile development. It launched a St George Bank mobile banking app MoneyMeter on the Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch at The Hive.
St George Bank customers who own a Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch will be able to glance at their device to check their money, following the launch of an Android app called MoneyMeter Gear 2.
Banking and payments are making a play to be killer apps for wearable devices, offering the possibility of paying with a wristwatch or glancing at one’s budget through augmented-reality glasses.
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- CMO interview: Balancing agility, data-driven marketing and long-term thinking in a startup
- 10 tips for achieving CMO-CIO alignment
- oOh! unveils interactive retail screens with sensory features