- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
st george bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
st george bank in pictures
Westpac Group opened its $4 million innovation centre, The Hive, in Kogarah, Sydney this week. The 800-metre centre will be used by Westpac Group staff to work on a number of projects including mobile development. It launched a St George Bank mobile banking app MoneyMeter on the Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch at The Hive.
St George Bank customers who own a Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch will be able to glance at their device to check their money, following the launch of an Android app called MoneyMeter Gear 2.
Banking and payments are making a play to be killer apps for wearable devices, offering the possibility of paying with a wristwatch or glancing at one’s budget through augmented-reality glasses.
Westpac Australia has confirmed that it is trialling an app for Google Glass following news this morning that Westpac New Zealand was trialling its Cash Tank app on the technology.
St George Bank has confirmed that it experienced some issues with online and mobile banking earlier today.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers