- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
Spotify - News, Features, and Slideshows
Spotify in pictures
Google is reportedly eying the creation of a YouTube music subscription service to take on the likes of Spotify and Pandora.
Google reportedly tried to buy popular music streaming service Spotify late last year, but the talks broke down and the deal didn't go through.
Apple will find it difficult to convince headset manufacturers to switch to a Lightning port for audio, an analyst argued today.
Apple will continue to offer Beats Music apps for Android and Windows Phone after it closes the deal to acquire the streaming music service and Beats Electronics.
Sprint doubled down on high quality smartphone sound on Tuesday by introducing an exclusive version of the HTC One (M8) featuring HD Audio sound.
At Google I/O on Wednesday, Google unveiled a streaming music service that will compete directly with the likes of Pandora and Spotify -- in what is said to be a growing market, however.
- Is Big Data watching you at the watercooler?
- NBN FTTN pilot records download speeds of 96Mbps
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Understanding the job makes IT departments relevant, says Kevin Bloch
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets