Spotify - News, Features, and Slideshows
Spotify in pictures
Apple will find it difficult to convince headset manufacturers to switch to a Lightning port for audio, an analyst argued today.
Apple will continue to offer Beats Music apps for Android and Windows Phone after it closes the deal to acquire the streaming music service and Beats Electronics.
Sprint doubled down on high quality smartphone sound on Tuesday by introducing an exclusive version of the HTC One (M8) featuring HD Audio sound.
Music subscription services, such as Pandora and Spotify, are the fastest-growing segment of the music industry, but since they hand over 60% to 70% of their revenue to record labels, they will inevitably fail unless something changes, a new report shows.
Spotify hopes the art inspires their employees
At Google I/O on Wednesday, Google unveiled a streaming music service that will compete directly with the likes of Pandora and Spotify -- in what is said to be a growing market, however.
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar