- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- Amazon releases open source cryptographic module
- Medium stays firmly anti-password with radical e-mail-based logins
- Cisco plans to buy security-as-a-service provider OpenDNS
Sports - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sports fans now have more ways to connect with the footie at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne after a venue-wide deployment of free Wi-Fi and an IPTV system by Cisco.
The Melbourne Cricket Ground will deploy a stadium Wi-Fi network and IPTV system as part of a major technology upgrade announced with Cisco, IBM and Cockram Construction.
The Australian Rugby Union has enhanced performance of its real-time analytics and telemetry applications by going all flash for storage, according to ARU IT infrastructure manager Nick Payne.
When men and women step out onto cricket pitches around Australia this summer in their whites, it’s not just the eyes of the crowd upon them but a wider audience following the action online.
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards - last chance: Nominations close at 11.59pm tonight
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
- Gazal Telecom ends up on ASIC wind up list
- Technology is not the biggest security problem: CompTIA
- Huawei Australia and the Canberra Raiders get behind Bowel Cancer Australia
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?