- Despite new mandates, most government data security incidents are due to human error
- Electronic lock maker tries to stop bug report with copyright threat
- Apple security program, MacKeeper, celebrates difficult birthday
- Secure your home network--and every device attached to it--in 3 simple steps
- Court rules warrant not needed for cell phone location data
Sports - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sports fans now have more ways to connect with the footie at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne after a venue-wide deployment of free Wi-Fi and an IPTV system by Cisco.
The Melbourne Cricket Ground will deploy a stadium Wi-Fi network and IPTV system as part of a major technology upgrade announced with Cisco, IBM and Cockram Construction.
The Australian Rugby Union has enhanced performance of its real-time analytics and telemetry applications by going all flash for storage, according to ARU IT infrastructure manager Nick Payne.
When men and women step out onto cricket pitches around Australia this summer in their whites, it’s not just the eyes of the crowd upon them but a wider audience following the action online.
- VMware reveals 2015 Partner Exchange Summit award winners
- Pivotal seeks to master Big Data with upgrades to analytics suite
- CeBIT 2015: Aussie politicos claim ownership over knowledge economy
- AMEX Global Business Travel adopts new Cloud-based strategy
- INTERVIEW: AOL's Digital Prophet, Shingy, gives us his predictions for 2015
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities
- 5 lessons from AMP on driving disruptive digital thinking