- Data retention acceptable as long as security, access managed: survey
- New tools ease iPhone data rescue but cloud-data recoveries rising
- Security concerns driving interest in IT governance, COBIT framework: ISACA
- Network operators must get proactive on DDoS to protect cloud: Arbor Networks
- The week in security: Apple defends iOS 8 privacy as experts warn on Android browser
spending - News, Features, and Slideshows
Information security spending in Australia will exceed $2 billion next year, according to a Gartner forecast released today.
The financial services sector will continue to be a bright spot for ICT spending growth in 2014, according to an IDC analyst.
Total IT spending in Australia is expected hit $75.3 billion this year, a 2.9 per cent increase from 2012, according to a Gartner forecast.
The Australian education sector is increasing its spending on tablets and cloud infrastructure as demand for PCs fall, according to analysts at IDC.
The former first CIO of the South Australian government has been named the first 'chief technology advocate' of Victoria.