- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Hackers shakedown businesses by encrypting their websites
- Managing redundant security alerts is costing businesses: FireEye
spending - News, Features, and Slideshows
Information security spending in Australia will exceed $2 billion next year, according to a Gartner forecast released today.
The financial services sector will continue to be a bright spot for ICT spending growth in 2014, according to an IDC analyst.
Total IT spending in Australia is expected hit $75.3 billion this year, a 2.9 per cent increase from 2012, according to a Gartner forecast.
The Australian education sector is increasing its spending on tablets and cloud infrastructure as demand for PCs fall, according to analysts at IDC.
The former first CIO of the South Australian government has been named the first 'chief technology advocate' of Victoria.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities