For the first time in years, businesses in Australia and New Zealand are expected to increase hardware spending, according to a Forrester report.
spending - News, Features, and Slideshows
Information security spending in Australia will exceed $2 billion next year, according to a Gartner forecast released today.
The financial services sector will continue to be a bright spot for ICT spending growth in 2014, according to an IDC analyst.
Total IT spending in Australia is expected hit $75.3 billion this year, a 2.9 per cent increase from 2012, according to a Gartner forecast.
The Australian education sector is increasing its spending on tablets and cloud infrastructure as demand for PCs fall, according to analysts at IDC.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption