spending - News, Features, and Slideshows
For the first time in years, businesses in Australia and New Zealand are expected to increase hardware spending, according to a Forrester report.
Information security spending in Australia will exceed $2 billion next year, according to a Gartner forecast released today.
The financial services sector will continue to be a bright spot for ICT spending growth in 2014, according to an IDC analyst.
Total IT spending in Australia is expected hit $75.3 billion this year, a 2.9 per cent increase from 2012, according to a Gartner forecast.
The Australian education sector is increasing its spending on tablets and cloud infrastructure as demand for PCs fall, according to analysts at IDC.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking