- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
spending - News, Features, and Slideshows
For the first time in years, businesses in Australia and New Zealand are expected to increase hardware spending, according to a Forrester report.
Information security spending in Australia will exceed $2 billion next year, according to a Gartner forecast released today.
The financial services sector will continue to be a bright spot for ICT spending growth in 2014, according to an IDC analyst.
Total IT spending in Australia is expected hit $75.3 billion this year, a 2.9 per cent increase from 2012, according to a Gartner forecast.
The Australian education sector is increasing its spending on tablets and cloud infrastructure as demand for PCs fall, according to analysts at IDC.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together