- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
speeds - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia has fallen in broadband connectivity rankings measured by Akamai, according to the company’s latest State of the Internet report.
Telstra says it has managed to hit mobile speeds of 450 megabits per second in a trial of LTE advanced (LTE-A) carrier aggregation.
Australia could follow the US and other countries in releasing a periodic report on broadband performance.
Telstra announced plans to expand 4G coverage to cover 85 per cent of the Australian population by this Christmas.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia said it hit 67Mbps download speeds during tests of its upcoming 4G LTE network, but actual speeds may be lower at launch.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers