- 7 warning signs an employee has gone rogue
- Sense ID is Qualcomm's ultrasonic answer to Apple's Touch ID
- Panasonic announces Nubo, a 'Dropcam killer' at Mobile World Congress
- Mozilla scrubs Superfish certificate from Firefox
- Finnish companies join forces to build secure OS for smartphones and tablets
speeds - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia has fallen in broadband connectivity rankings measured by Akamai, according to the company’s latest State of the Internet report.
Telstra says it has managed to hit mobile speeds of 450 megabits per second in a trial of LTE advanced (LTE-A) carrier aggregation.
Australia could follow the US and other countries in releasing a periodic report on broadband performance.
Telstra announced plans to expand 4G coverage to cover 85 per cent of the Australian population by this Christmas.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia said it hit 67Mbps download speeds during tests of its upcoming 4G LTE network, but actual speeds may be lower at launch.
Whitepapers about speeds
This whitepaper gives an overview of networks and applications, describes basic principles of web application optimization, and then examines the benefits and drawbacks of various acceleration techniques to ultimately improve web application performance. •Most organisations want to improve web application performance for their users, but they can’t always justify the cost of implementing acceleration techniques •A simplified web application acceleration solution that lowers the operational and commercial barriers and improves user experience is idea •F5 offers a simple, low-risk, and low-cost acceleration solution that can significantly improve the end-user experience
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities