- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
speeds - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia has fallen in broadband connectivity rankings measured by Akamai, according to the company’s latest State of the Internet report.
Telstra says it has managed to hit mobile speeds of 450 megabits per second in a trial of LTE advanced (LTE-A) carrier aggregation.
Australia could follow the US and other countries in releasing a periodic report on broadband performance.
Telstra announced plans to expand 4G coverage to cover 85 per cent of the Australian population by this Christmas.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia said it hit 67Mbps download speeds during tests of its upcoming 4G LTE network, but actual speeds may be lower at launch.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential