Alex Shehata, owner of Australian Advertising & Marketing Network, has stopped sending unsolicited marketing emails promoting his online printing business, following an investigation by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) in late 2013.
Spam Act - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has given a formal warning to Sydney-based computer and electronics retailer Penta Group for sending seven marketing emails that did not comply with the Spam Act.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Spam Act, saying that it has helped reduce the amount of spam emails Australians receive.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has given a formal warning to ACRIS Services for sending marketing emails that did not comply with the Spam Act.
Minardi Pty Limited, which owns Melbourne nightclub Brown Alley, has been fined $15,000 for sending promotional SMS messages that did not comply with the Spam Act.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.