- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
Spam Act - News, Features, and Slideshows
Alex Shehata, owner of Australian Advertising & Marketing Network, has stopped sending unsolicited marketing emails promoting his online printing business, following an investigation by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) in late 2013.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has given a formal warning to Sydney-based computer and electronics retailer Penta Group for sending seven marketing emails that did not comply with the Spam Act.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Spam Act, saying that it has helped reduce the amount of spam emails Australians receive.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has given a formal warning to ACRIS Services for sending marketing emails that did not comply with the Spam Act.
Minardi Pty Limited, which owns Melbourne nightclub Brown Alley, has been fined $15,000 for sending promotional SMS messages that did not comply with the Spam Act.
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation