- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Telcos, government agencies least trusted to protect Australians' privacy
- Australia is world's fourth-largest holder of network-security patents, analysis finds
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Private I: Hijacked DNS puts iOS virtual private networks at slight risk
space - News, Features, and Slideshows
space in pictures
The Australian National University (ANU) has secured a $5 million contract to design the Giant Magellan Telescope Integral Field Spectrometer (GMTIFS)and $6.4 million to help develop a space debris tracking system for the Korean Astronomy and Space Science Institute.
NASA and others are looking to protect the world from asteroid strikes
The international Square Kilometre Array (SKA) office has announced contracts with seven Australian organisations for preconstruction work on what will be the world’s largest radio telescope.
Images tell the story of the super rover's first year of work on Mars.
An international team of astronomers has used the CSIRO-run Australia Telescope Compact Array in NSW to measure the cooling of the universe since the Big Bang.
It's been 40 years since Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins launched into space in Apollo 11, with the historic moon landing occurring four days later.