- Attivo brings deception technology to Amazon Web Services
- Behind the scenes: Security operations at the Little League World Series
- Linux Foundation's security checklist can help sysadmins harden workstations
- Centrify survey finds unmanaged Apple devices a corporate liability
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones
Southern Cross - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Federal Government has injected $80 million into four Australian venture capital funds, with the aim of stimulating innovation and accelerating commercialisation in early stage Australian companies.
Australian ISP Internode today announced a newly signed agreement with international bandwidth wholesaler, Southern Cross Cable Network. The new agreement will provide an additional 2.5 gigabits per second (Gbps) capacity on Southern Cross' international fibre.
Australia needs to invest in more international submarine cable links to cater for continued growth in Internet traffic and to provide greater redundancy, according to two leading analysts.