- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
- Massive malvertising campaign on Yahoo, AOL and other sites delivers ransomware
Southern Cross - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Federal Government has injected $80 million into four Australian venture capital funds, with the aim of stimulating innovation and accelerating commercialisation in early stage Australian companies.
Australian ISP Internode today announced a newly signed agreement with international bandwidth wholesaler, Southern Cross Cable Network. The new agreement will provide an additional 2.5 gigabits per second (Gbps) capacity on Southern Cross' international fibre.
Australia needs to invest in more international submarine cable links to cater for continued growth in Internet traffic and to provide greater redundancy, according to two leading analysts.