iiNet subsidiary Internode has been awarded a contract to deliver cloud services to the South Australian departments of premier and cabinet, planning, transport and infrastructure (DPTI) and communities and social inclusion (DCSI).
South Australian Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
The South Australian Police (SAPOL) have been allocated $11.6 million for a number of technology projects including facial recognition, virtual reality driving simulator and firearms training simulator in the SA 2014-15 Budget.
The South Australian government has released an ICT strategy document that sets out its goal to put more government services online and and become “digital by default”.
As part of a deal with Internode, the South Australian government is investing $1.5 million in a new wireless network that will boost free Internet access in Adelaide’s central business district .
South Australia’s Independent Commissioner Against Corruption (ICAC) and Office for Public Integrity has been allocated $10.3 million for new IT systems in the 2013-14 budget.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now