iiNet subsidiary Internode has been awarded a contract to deliver cloud services to the South Australian departments of premier and cabinet, planning, transport and infrastructure (DPTI) and communities and social inclusion (DCSI).
South Australian Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
The South Australian Police (SAPOL) have been allocated $11.6 million for a number of technology projects including facial recognition, virtual reality driving simulator and firearms training simulator in the SA 2014-15 Budget.
The South Australian government has released an ICT strategy document that sets out its goal to put more government services online and and become “digital by default”.
As part of a deal with Internode, the South Australian government is investing $1.5 million in a new wireless network that will boost free Internet access in Adelaide’s central business district .
South Australia’s Independent Commissioner Against Corruption (ICAC) and Office for Public Integrity has been allocated $10.3 million for new IT systems in the 2013-14 budget.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!