South Australian Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
The South Australian Police (SAPOL) have been allocated $11.6 million for a number of technology projects including facial recognition, virtual reality driving simulator and firearms training simulator in the SA 2014-15 Budget.
The South Australian government has released an ICT strategy document that sets out its goal to put more government services online and and become “digital by default”.
As part of a deal with Internode, the South Australian government is investing $1.5 million in a new wireless network that will boost free Internet access in Adelaide’s central business district .
South Australia’s Independent Commissioner Against Corruption (ICAC) and Office for Public Integrity has been allocated $10.3 million for new IT systems in the 2013-14 budget.
The South Australian government has set the standard for e-commerce across the nation with the launch of its new strategic plan, the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has said.
- IT pros should pay attention to 'shadow IT,' Interop NY keynoters urge
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
- After a long road to the server market, ARM CEO Segars looks ahead
- FCC: Some TV stations could earn huge dollars in spectrum auction
- Hurry! Wait! Go! Joomla stumbles with patch for serious vulnerability
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester