- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Queensland Police arrest man for allegedly hacking US gaming developer site
The South Australian government has released an ICT strategy document that sets out its goal to put more government services online and and become “digital by default”.
As part of a deal with Internode, the South Australian government is investing $1.5 million in a new wireless network that will boost free Internet access in Adelaide’s central business district .
South Australia’s Independent Commissioner Against Corruption (ICAC) and Office for Public Integrity has been allocated $10.3 million for new IT systems in the 2013-14 budget.
The South Australian government has set the standard for e-commerce across the nation with the launch of its new strategic plan, the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has said.
South Australian ambulances will be able to tap directly into emergency response and medical information systems via a high-speed mobile broadband network under a new project flagged by the state government.
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size