- Too many healthcare employees complacent about security
- Advertising network takes on malvertisers
- PornDroid ransomware trojan tries Material Design to boost payments
- To scare people better, Android ransomware gets a snazzy UI
- Hack-proof drones offer antidote for IoT security “naiveté”: NICTA researcher
South Australian Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet subsidiary Internode has been awarded a contract to deliver cloud services to the South Australian departments of premier and cabinet, planning, transport and infrastructure (DPTI) and communities and social inclusion (DCSI).
The South Australian Police (SAPOL) have been allocated $11.6 million for a number of technology projects including facial recognition, virtual reality driving simulator and firearms training simulator in the SA 2014-15 Budget.
The South Australian government has released an ICT strategy document that sets out its goal to put more government services online and and become “digital by default”.
As part of a deal with Internode, the South Australian government is investing $1.5 million in a new wireless network that will boost free Internet access in Adelaide’s central business district .
South Australia’s Independent Commissioner Against Corruption (ICAC) and Office for Public Integrity has been allocated $10.3 million for new IT systems in the 2013-14 budget.