South Australia’s government will outsource end user computing under a contract with CSC Australia.
South Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
South Australia has established a new chief information security (CISO) position to take charge of whole-of-government cyber security efforts in the state.
Panasonic Toughbook tablets will be installed in police cars across South Australia as a replacement for fixed in-car devices.
Adelaide’s Ten Gigabit City plan is a step closer, with the council seeking formal expressions of interest (EOI) for the project.
Adelaide will house the first Asia-Pacific outpost of the Techstars accelerator program, which launched in Colorado in 2006.
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow