The South Australian government has signed an agreement with Inspur under which it will seek to facilitate the Chinese server manufacturer establishing a presence in the state.
South Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
South Australia has legislated to allow on-road trials of driverless vehicles.
South Australia could be a testbed for driverless cars with the emerging area of technology delivering a potential jobs windfall for the state, according to the SA's premier, Jay Weatherill.
South Australia Police have issued a warning after more than 12 reports of a blackmail spam email which threatens to expose customers of adultery website Ashley Madison were reported in the state.
South Australia's transport minister, Stephen Mullighan, will introduce legislation to allow tests of driverless cars to be conducted on public roads.
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!