The South Australian government will create a $50 million venture capital fund to invest in high-growth-potential startups in the state.
South Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
South Australia will fund the roll out of a fibre optic network offering gigabit per second speeds — and potentially up to 10Gbps — for businesses in Adelaide.
The South Australian government has signed an agreement with Inspur under which it will seek to facilitate the Chinese server manufacturer establishing a presence in the state.
South Australia has legislated to allow on-road trials of driverless vehicles.
South Australia could be a testbed for driverless cars with the emerging area of technology delivering a potential jobs windfall for the state, according to the SA's premier, Jay Weatherill.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now