The South Australian government has signed an agreement with Inspur under which it will seek to facilitate the Chinese server manufacturer establishing a presence in the state.
South Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
South Australia has legislated to allow on-road trials of driverless vehicles.
South Australia could be a testbed for driverless cars with the emerging area of technology delivering a potential jobs windfall for the state, according to the SA's premier, Jay Weatherill.
South Australia Police have issued a warning after more than 12 reports of a blackmail spam email which threatens to expose customers of adultery website Ashley Madison were reported in the state.
South Australia's transport minister, Stephen Mullighan, will introduce legislation to allow tests of driverless cars to be conducted on public roads.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW