NEC Australia has won a $780,000 contract to roll out facial recognition software for SA Police.
South Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
The South Australian government will create a $50 million venture capital fund to invest in high-growth-potential startups in the state.
South Australia will fund the roll out of a fibre optic network offering gigabit per second speeds — and potentially up to 10Gbps — for businesses in Adelaide.
The South Australian government has signed an agreement with Inspur under which it will seek to facilitate the Chinese server manufacturer establishing a presence in the state.
South Australia has legislated to allow on-road trials of driverless vehicles.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is