NEC Australia has won a $780,000 contract to roll out facial recognition software for SA Police.
South Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
The South Australian government will create a $50 million venture capital fund to invest in high-growth-potential startups in the state.
South Australia will fund the roll out of a fibre optic network offering gigabit per second speeds — and potentially up to 10Gbps — for businesses in Adelaide.
The South Australian government has signed an agreement with Inspur under which it will seek to facilitate the Chinese server manufacturer establishing a presence in the state.
South Australia has legislated to allow on-road trials of driverless vehicles.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Check your Future Risk