- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
sophos - News, Features, and Slideshows
sophos in pictures
Sophos is betting entirely on the cloud in a bid to make it easier for understaffed IT departments to manage cyberattacks.
For the Cleveland Indians' IT department, dealing with malware on behalf of hundreds of Windows-using employees at the baseball team's Progressive Field data center operations can be a little bit like a pitcher facing a stacked batting line-up: a constant battle.
Don't worry, you're not the only one with more questions than answers about the 1.2 billion user credentials amassed by Russian hackers.
It's generally accepted that antivirus programs provide a necessary protection layer, but organizations should audit such products before deploying them on their systems because many of them contain serious vulnerabilities, a researcher warned.
Almost one-third of 34,476 wireless networks in central Sydney had no security encryption or were using easily broken WEP security, according to a novel study by security vendor Sophos.
Email is at the center of the scandal that brought down CIA Director David Petraeus, one of the country's most decorated generals.