- Atlassian resets HipChat passwords after 'suspicious' activity
- The week in security: DDoS rising in Australia, US warns on IoT security
- Make sure ex-employees don’t walk out the door with your data
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Smart Lock for Chromebooks: Pair a phone and you can skip the password
Sony Computer Entertainment - News, Features, and Slideshows
If you got a PlayStation 4 for Christmas but network outages spoiled your fun, Sony wants to make it up to you.
Hackers who apparently attacked Sony's PlayStation Network (PSN) and Microsoft's Xbox Live on Christmas Day have taken aim at anonymous network Tor.
Sony will offer partial refunds to customers to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that its ads in 2011 and 2012 for the PlayStation Vita console's cross-platform sharing and other features were deceiving.
Sales of Sony's PlayStation 4 platform have surpassed 7 million units worldwide but supply problems are continuing, the electronics giant said.
More then 5.3 million PlayStation 4 consoles have been sold worldwide as of Feb. 8, Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) said Tuesday, solidifying its lead over Microsoft's Xbox One.
- Kellogg's marketing chief: Marketers in charge of delivering sustainable business growth
- CommBank Australia's top banking brand, finds 2015 list
- Facebook tests delivering tips about your location
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival