- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
solar energy - News, Features, and Slideshows
The CSIRO will lead an $87 million research initiative which aims to cut the cost of solar thermal power from 25 cents to 10 cents per kilowatt hour, the Federal government announced today.
Solar energy capture technologies could become significantly cheaper and more available in coming years, thanks to a collaboration agreement signed this week between Australia and Germany.
The South Australian government is turning to residential solar thermal air-conditioning technologies in a bid to get slash its rapidly growing peak electricity needs.
IBM has found what it claims to be a less costly way to build solar cells.
Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.