- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
The CSIRO will lead an $87 million research initiative which aims to cut the cost of solar thermal power from 25 cents to 10 cents per kilowatt hour, the Federal government announced today.
Solar energy capture technologies could become significantly cheaper and more available in coming years, thanks to a collaboration agreement signed this week between Australia and Germany.
The South Australian government is turning to residential solar thermal air-conditioning technologies in a bid to get slash its rapidly growing peak electricity needs.
IBM has found what it claims to be a less costly way to build solar cells.
Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.
IT virtualisation, the engine behind cloud computing, can have significant consequences on the data centre physical infrastructure. The particular effects of virtualisation are discussed and possible solutions or methods for dealing with them are offered. Download to learn more.
Dropbox is a sharing tool that allows you to synchronize your documents, as well share files with others. It automatically uploads the files to the ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- In Pictures: 18 essential Hadoop tools for crunching big data
- In Pictures: 22 Ways Apple’s iPad Video Mixes Fantasy and Reality
- In Pictures: 17 best iPhone/iPad games of 2013
- Oracle may get second chance to prove Google infringed on Java copyrights
- Microsoft lines up critical Windows, Office and IE fixes for next week
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change