- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
solar energy - News, Features, and Slideshows
solar energy in pictures
From hydrogen to solar and wood there are tons of ongoing cool alternative energy projects across the globe
The CSIRO will lead an $87 million research initiative which aims to cut the cost of solar thermal power from 25 cents to 10 cents per kilowatt hour, the Federal government announced today.
Solar energy capture technologies could become significantly cheaper and more available in coming years, thanks to a collaboration agreement signed this week between Australia and Germany.
The South Australian government is turning to residential solar thermal air-conditioning technologies in a bid to get slash its rapidly growing peak electricity needs.
IBM has found what it claims to be a less costly way to build solar cells.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland