- SendGrid resets passwords as investigation reveals deeper breach
- Encryption and key management at heart of great infosec say Thales
- WordPress quickly patches second critical vulnerability
- Can funding open source bug bounties save Europe from mass-surveillance?
- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
solar energy - News, Features, and Slideshows
solar energy in pictures
A solar meter programming issue has resulted in 10,000 TasNetworks customers being under-credited for the surplus energy they put back into the utility's grid.
Sydney startup, Smart Commercial Solar, has begun offering a pay-as-you-go solar power model to enterprises. This will allow enterprises to install solar panels without incurring costs upfront.
From hydrogen to solar and wood there are tons of ongoing cool alternative energy projects across the globe
The CSIRO will lead an $87 million research initiative which aims to cut the cost of solar thermal power from 25 cents to 10 cents per kilowatt hour, the Federal government announced today.
Solar energy capture technologies could become significantly cheaper and more available in coming years, thanks to a collaboration agreement signed this week between Australia and Germany.