- 'PGP' encryption has had stay-powering but does it meet today's enterprise demands?
- DWP blocked 28,500 non-UK attempts to access Universal Credit in three months
- Business networks buckle as workforces gobble more data and adopt new working patterns
- BitTorrent develops secure, decentralized chat program using public-key crypto
- Secure Cloud Gateway: Using the Internet to Fight Cyber-Attacks
- eBay sellers scalp Mac Pro cylinders for nearly double retail price
- Drupal 8 to take open source CMS 'to the next level'
- The A-Z of Programming Languages: C#
- Optus hits 160 Mbps in LTE-A test
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
As people have moved to Windows 8.1 in the past two months, the drumbeat of reports that the OS update has affected the SkyDrive cloud storage service has grown louder.
Amazon Web Services hopes enterprises are willing to rely on the company when getting large amounts of data ready for analysis with its latest service, Kinesis.
The creator of NoSQL database CouchDB says he is taking a job at Salesforce.com where he will work on a "quite ambitious" and "ridiculously cool" project related to the vendor's cloud infrastructure.
A new enterprise version of Wrike's social project management software has been designed to let business and IT leaders monitor and control large groups of people and resources across departments.
Salesforce.com, the preeminent software as a service (SaaS) company, is reportedly joining the open source OpenStack project.
Fast-growing companies like Square and MongoDB are driving IT innovation with leaner staffs, cloud-first computing, self-service everything and CTOs rather than CIOs.
Cloud licensing's become so complex that it's easy to pay too much or get burned later on. Here are some tips to make sure you're getting your money's worth.
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
Cloud budgets are rising as IT confronts security and ROI challenges, according to the 2013 Cloud Computing Survey from IDG Enterprise (free download). (Insider: Registration required)
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff.
Companies are responding to the digital generation’s preference for online support, with new channels like Live Chat and Email Management. These mobile-friendly solutions give customers the right answers at the right time, when self-service just isn’t enough, and phone calls are undesirable. Read about these new touch points and the importance of a personalized web self-service.
Seamonkey includes an Internet browser, email and newsgroup client with an included web feed reader, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools. SeaMonkey will ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate