- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- Big Data security, privacy concerns remain unanswered
- IT security pros often seen as 'innovation killers,' says ADP's IT security chief
- HK CEOs are making IT security decisions
- High CISO employment rates means shortage for security industry
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Software AG is adding mashup and real-time analytic capabilities to its lineup with the acquisition of JackBe. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were not disclosed.
Software AG is building out its portfolio of CEP (complex-event processing) software with the acquisition of Apama from Progress Software, in the second CEP-related deal this week. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were not disclosed.
Software AG has signed a deal to acquire IT portfolio management software vendor alfabet AG, and plans to combine the company's tools with its own ARIS process modeling products. Terms of the agreement, which was announced Monday, were not disclosed.
Software AG has picked up cloud PaaS (platform-as-a-service) vendor LongJump in a bid to give small and medium-sized companies a way to rapidly develop applications with less involvement from IT. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were not disclosed.
Software vendors, academic institutions and government agencies united on Tuesday to tackle European youth unemployment and the IT skills shortage with a new online education platform.
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
Ad-Aware Free has long been one of the most popular spyware killers on the planet, and with good reason. It's simple to use, does an ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest