- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
social media - News, Features, and Slideshows
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
There's a fine line between awesome and annoying. Take Facebook: Most of the time, it's great, but a few things about the service drive me crazy.
Despite sharing every banal aspect of my life in mind-numbing detail, I remain some way short of 150,000 Twitter followers.
- World's first 3D full-body scanning booth to create custom you figurines
- SAP offering customers 'simpler' way to buy its Hana in-memory platform
- Intel venture capital funds target Chinese startups in wearables, IoT
- Microsoft releases first Windows 10 update, starts testing fast-paced delivery system
- Broadband boost: G.fast testing lab, consortium to foster 100G over copper