- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
social media - News, Features, and Slideshows
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
There's a fine line between awesome and annoying. Take Facebook: Most of the time, it's great, but a few things about the service drive me crazy.
Despite sharing every banal aspect of my life in mind-numbing detail, I remain some way short of 150,000 Twitter followers.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity