- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
- Integrate encryption with device management to overcome key-management issues: LANDESK
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
social media - News, Features, and Slideshows
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
There's a fine line between awesome and annoying. Take Facebook: Most of the time, it's great, but a few things about the service drive me crazy.
Despite sharing every banal aspect of my life in mind-numbing detail, I remain some way short of 150,000 Twitter followers.
- SkyFii signs on multiple new trial service agreements
- Digital Pacific ramps up Web hosting might with Crucial buy
- 2015 ARN ICT INDUSTRY AWARDS: Channel Choice opens, get voting
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations hit 460 smashing the old record
- UXC Oxygen appoints Craig Stevenson as business manager
- Digital Pacific acquires Crucial
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- As Windows 7 breaks the one billion-device mark, Microsoft's challenge will be to force it back to zero
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to