- The week in security: iappANZ weighs privacy progress; Obama, industry fight government spying
- Regin is groundbreaking malware on par with Stuxnet, Symantec says
- NSA privacy director defends agency's surveillance
- Thwarting attackers with threat intelligence
- Segmenting for security: Five steps to protect your network
social media - News, Features, and Slideshows
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
There's a fine line between awesome and annoying. Take Facebook: Most of the time, it's great, but a few things about the service drive me crazy.
Despite sharing every banal aspect of my life in mind-numbing detail, I remain some way short of 150,000 Twitter followers.