- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
smartphones - News, Features, and Slideshows
A modified version of Android uses a system of modularized plugins to help make sure the latest security tools make it into the hands of end users as quickly as possible.
Less than a day after the HTC One (M8) for Windows went on sale "exclusively" on Verizon Wireless, AT&T also said it will carry the new smartphone, too.
Australian workers still appreciate their playtime in an always-connected world, according to a study released today by Microsoft.
HTC announced the HTC One (M8) smartphone for Windows todayl it's available exclusively at Verizon Wireless for $99 on a two-year contract.
September is shaping up to be a very exciting month for smartphone buyers around the world: We know that Motorola Mobility, Microsoft, Sony and Samsung Electronics will all launch new smartphones, and it looks like Apple will join the party too. So what new devices are we looking forward to the most? Here's our countdown:
The most striking thing about Sprint's upcoming Aquos Crystal smartphone only becomes clear when you turn its camera on.
As promised by its new CEO, Sprint announced late Monday it will lower its shared data plans to prices below those offered by other national carriers starting on Friday.
Apple's iPhone 5C, the lower-priced model introduced last year -- by many accounts to boost sales in countries like China -- has done poorly in the People's Republic.
For all the talk by its CEO about a new and different Microsoft, the company's money-making software groups remain lashed to hardware-intensive divisions that increasingly drag down the firm's overall margin.
The theft and loss of taxpayer-funded mobile phones and laptops in Western Australia has increased to more than $480,000 in the past year, despite a promised crack down on missing equipment, the opposition says.
The iOSphere is more and more certain it knows the details of the Apple iPhone 6, even though there is less and less to go on.
The PR people from Amazon got in touch after I published my review of the new Amazon Fire Phone (Amazon Fire Phone: Nice but nothing to get fired up about). They had a couple of points they asked me to clarify:
AT&T topped all four national carriers for the third time in a row for customer purchase satisfaction in-store, on the phone or on the Web, according to market research firm J.D. Power.
As global smartphone shipments hit a historic high of 301.3 million in the second quarter, third-ranked Windows Phone OS' share of that pie stumbled to well below 3%.
The 'little rice' that could
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Build a private Cloud but don’t forget the software, says EMC
- Symantec opens Security Operations Centre in Sydney (+30 photos)
- Bitcoin could be undermined by "unworkable" tax regime: ADCCA
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets