- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft
smartphone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has signed an agreement to resell Presto’s subscription video-on-demand service to its customers.
Lost hotel key cards could be a thing of the past if a new service that allows guests to access their room using their smartphone takes off.
Telstra has unveiled its second mobile applications store, the Telstra Apps Marketplace, based on the AppDirect platform.
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
Ray Ozzie -- the father of Lotus Notes -- has launched Talko, a smartphone app that records group phone calls, stores them and makes them searchable so group members can go back and listen to key parts of the call and lets participants shoot and insert photos into the call stream in real time.
Use of Android smartphones in the enterprise realm is on the rise, largely at the expense of the iPhone, according to a report issued this week by Good Technology.
Seven years after its initial launch, the iPhone has come a long way in terms of its feature set.
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
Why buy mobile broadband when you can tether?
The smartphone is the new computer, and wireless peripherals are popping up everywhere
Payments provider eftpos hopes to unite Australian mobile payments around a single cloud-based service, according to eftpos CEO Bruce Mansfield.
Shape of things to come: Phones, TVs and more are starting to throw us curves
2013 was a big year for the Android smartphone ecosystem.
It's here! It's here! Google’s new smartphone is (FINALLY) here!
Stickers for contactless payments got a major boost today as Coles and Commonwealth Bank separately announced small payment tags designed to attach to a user’s smartphone.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers