- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
smartphone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has signed an agreement to resell Presto’s subscription video-on-demand service to its customers.
Lost hotel key cards could be a thing of the past if a new service that allows guests to access their room using their smartphone takes off.
Telstra has unveiled its second mobile applications store, the Telstra Apps Marketplace, based on the AppDirect platform.
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
Ray Ozzie -- the father of Lotus Notes -- has launched Talko, a smartphone app that records group phone calls, stores them and makes them searchable so group members can go back and listen to key parts of the call and lets participants shoot and insert photos into the call stream in real time.
Use of Android smartphones in the enterprise realm is on the rise, largely at the expense of the iPhone, according to a report issued this week by Good Technology.
Seven years after its initial launch, the iPhone has come a long way in terms of its feature set.
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
Why buy mobile broadband when you can tether?
The smartphone is the new computer, and wireless peripherals are popping up everywhere
Payments provider eftpos hopes to unite Australian mobile payments around a single cloud-based service, according to eftpos CEO Bruce Mansfield.
Shape of things to come: Phones, TVs and more are starting to throw us curves
2013 was a big year for the Android smartphone ecosystem.
It's here! It's here! Google’s new smartphone is (FINALLY) here!
Stickers for contactless payments got a major boost today as Coles and Commonwealth Bank separately announced small payment tags designed to attach to a user’s smartphone.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement