- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- Malwarebytes offers amnesty to pirates amid licensing overhaul
- Security Short Take: Samsung bows to pressure on Windows Update tweaks
smartphone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has signed an agreement to resell Presto’s subscription video-on-demand service to its customers.
Lost hotel key cards could be a thing of the past if a new service that allows guests to access their room using their smartphone takes off.
Telstra has unveiled its second mobile applications store, the Telstra Apps Marketplace, based on the AppDirect platform.
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
Ray Ozzie -- the father of Lotus Notes -- has launched Talko, a smartphone app that records group phone calls, stores them and makes them searchable so group members can go back and listen to key parts of the call and lets participants shoot and insert photos into the call stream in real time.
Use of Android smartphones in the enterprise realm is on the rise, largely at the expense of the iPhone, according to a report issued this week by Good Technology.
Seven years after its initial launch, the iPhone has come a long way in terms of its feature set.
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
Why buy mobile broadband when you can tether?
The smartphone is the new computer, and wireless peripherals are popping up everywhere
Payments provider eftpos hopes to unite Australian mobile payments around a single cloud-based service, according to eftpos CEO Bruce Mansfield.
Shape of things to come: Phones, TVs and more are starting to throw us curves
2013 was a big year for the Android smartphone ecosystem.
It's here! It's here! Google’s new smartphone is (FINALLY) here!
Stickers for contactless payments got a major boost today as Coles and Commonwealth Bank separately announced small payment tags designed to attach to a user’s smartphone.
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecom deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards - time waits for no-one: It is the penultimate day to nominate
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?
- Facebook on hunt for new MD following Easton's promotion