The HTC 10 is loaded with new design and high-end features, but those plums won't be enough for the new smartphone to sell well in a crowded Android field.
smartphone - News, Features, and Slideshows
“Hey Siri, give us a hint”
The Apple iPad has been an unqualified success with consumers, but it's a harder sell in the businesse market.
If Apple was expecting Nokia to back down and retract its patent lawsuit after Apple countersued, apparently Nokia didn't get the memo. Nokia has launched a fresh assault, filing a new complaint with the United States International Trade Commission (ITC) alleging that virtually every product Apple makes violates seven patents held by it.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
It's difficult enough to keep plain-vanilla mobile phones charged for a busy day of just talking. But these days, we also use our smartphones for e-mail, surfing the Web, editing documents, accessing corporate networks, text messaging, enjoying music and video, playing games, managing our personal information and much more -- making it all the more catastrophic when our devices run out of juice.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE