- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
smartphone - News, Features, and Slideshows
smartphone in pictures
Use of Android smartphones in the enterprise realm is on the rise, largely at the expense of the iPhone, according to a report issued this week by Good Technology.
Seven years after its initial launch, the iPhone has come a long way in terms of its feature set.
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
Why buy mobile broadband when you can tether?
The smartphone is the new computer, and wireless peripherals are popping up everywhere
The Apple iPad has been an unqualified success with consumers, but it's a harder sell in the businesse market.
If Apple was expecting Nokia to back down and retract its patent lawsuit after Apple countersued, apparently Nokia didn't get the memo. Nokia has launched a fresh assault, filing a new complaint with the United States International Trade Commission (ITC) alleging that virtually every product Apple makes violates seven patents held by it.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
It's difficult enough to keep plain-vanilla mobile phones charged for a busy day of just talking. But these days, we also use our smartphones for e-mail, surfing the Web, editing documents, accessing corporate networks, text messaging, enjoying music and video, playing games, managing our personal information and much more -- making it all the more catastrophic when our devices run out of juice.
Videos about smartphone
- Bitcoin could be undermined by "unworkable" tax regime: ADCCA
- Westcon Group and Palo Alto Networks extend global partnership
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: We will not become a Cloud provider, says Westcon Group
- Data#3 records solid revenue growth in challenging market
- Nextgen Distribution inks exclusive national distribution deal with Nimble Storage
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB