smartphone - News, Features, and Slideshows
smartphone in pictures
Telstra has signed an agreement to resell Presto’s subscription video-on-demand service to its customers.
Lost hotel key cards could be a thing of the past if a new service that allows guests to access their room using their smartphone takes off.
Telstra has unveiled its second mobile applications store, the Telstra Apps Marketplace, based on the AppDirect platform.
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
Ray Ozzie -- the father of Lotus Notes -- has launched Talko, a smartphone app that records group phone calls, stores them and makes them searchable so group members can go back and listen to key parts of the call and lets participants shoot and insert photos into the call stream in real time.
The Apple iPad has been an unqualified success with consumers, but it's a harder sell in the businesse market.
If Apple was expecting Nokia to back down and retract its patent lawsuit after Apple countersued, apparently Nokia didn't get the memo. Nokia has launched a fresh assault, filing a new complaint with the United States International Trade Commission (ITC) alleging that virtually every product Apple makes violates seven patents held by it.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
It's difficult enough to keep plain-vanilla mobile phones charged for a busy day of just talking. But these days, we also use our smartphones for e-mail, surfing the Web, editing documents, accessing corporate networks, text messaging, enjoying music and video, playing games, managing our personal information and much more -- making it all the more catastrophic when our devices run out of juice.
Whitepapers about smartphone
This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices. • Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Videos about smartphone
- Smartphone dead? Fuel cells offer instant power anywhere
- Cryptocurrency software bundled with BitTorrent triggers complaints
- Apple to fill in the blanks Monday on Watch prices, availability and more
- These CompSci programs deliver most bang for buck, report finds
- Two indicted for stealing 1 billion email addresses in historic breach
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu