smartphone apps - News, Features, and Slideshows
smartphone apps in pictures
Nearly two-thirds of Australian enterprises have staff that are using personal apps for work purposes according to the Australian Enterprise Mobility Market Study 2014, produced by technology analyst firm Telsyte,
Amid all the talk about the bring your own device (BYOD) phenomenon sweeping the enterprise, there is a subtler trend brewing that is set to become more strategic for IT managers in 2013: bring your own apps (BYOA).
Here is good news for college seniors with technology skills: The entry-level job market for IT workers looks solid in 2012.
Are you underpaid, underappreciated and overworked in your IT department? Cheer up, because 2012 looks like an opportune time for IT professionals to look for new, higher-paying jobs.
The internet might be blowing over Australia Post’s letter business but it is turning out to be the saviour of the parcel division, according to CEO, Ahmed Fahour.
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- FBI Director entreats tech firms to release encrypted data used in crimes and terror
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?