- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
smartphone apps - News, Features, and Slideshows
smartphone apps in pictures
Nearly two-thirds of Australian enterprises have staff that are using personal apps for work purposes according to the Australian Enterprise Mobility Market Study 2014, produced by technology analyst firm Telsyte,
Amid all the talk about the bring your own device (BYOD) phenomenon sweeping the enterprise, there is a subtler trend brewing that is set to become more strategic for IT managers in 2013: bring your own apps (BYOA).
Here is good news for college seniors with technology skills: The entry-level job market for IT workers looks solid in 2012.
Are you underpaid, underappreciated and overworked in your IT department? Cheer up, because 2012 looks like an opportune time for IT professionals to look for new, higher-paying jobs.
The internet might be blowing over Australia Post’s letter business but it is turning out to be the saviour of the parcel division, according to CEO, Ahmed Fahour.