- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
A UNSW-led initiative between scientists and education experts has received a $1.64 million grant to help educate high school students about science.
So you’ve got an idea for a startup and have a plan to develop it. Now comes the tricky part: finding the money to make the business a reality.
Simply being compliant is not enough to mitigate attacks and protect critical information. Organizations can reduce chances of compromise by shifting away from a compliance-driven approach. This guide provides the Top 20 Critical Security Controls (CSCs) developed by the SANS Institute to address the need for a risk-based approach to security.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.