- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
Smart home - News, Features, and Slideshows
The future telecom industry will compete on who can provide the best converged experience, according to Telstra CTO Vish Nandlall.
The Australian smart home automation market is expected to hit $917 million in 2017 due to cheaper technology and demand for energy efficient devices.
A Taiwanese company making a touchscreen Wi-Fi router is seeking donations through Kickstarter to bring the device Down Under.