- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
small businesses - News, Features, and Slideshows
Small businesses that are actively using digital technologies such as social media and online marketing could see an average annual revenue increase of $350,000 a year, according to Deloitte Access Economies' latest report, Connected Small Businesses.
Australian small businesses need to overcome their fears of being washed out by big companies and create a culture where they use technology to bring about change, Ita Buttrose said on Thursday night.
NBN Co has released new small business services which it believes will encourage retail service providers to more effectively target Australia’s SMBs. The services will offer speeds up to 40Mbps.
Small businesses may have a strong interest in virtualization, but they are still a long way from effectively adopting it. In fact, according to a new study by Symantec Corp, as they attempt to implement server virtualization, many are actually putting their data at risk.