- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
small business - News, Features, and Slideshows
The BlackBerry PlayBook is nearing its final build with fully working tablets on public show at Mobile World Congress and one stand representative going so far as to refer to a PlayBook as "my own". All that's left, we're told, is battery optimisation - something that's actively being worked on.
The fact is there is no onesize-fits-all server for small and medium businesses (SMBs). There are hundreds of choices across a dozen or so brands and far more configuration possibilities. Then there are the different approaches to server spend. Some buy on price, some on technology, some on brand, and some a mixture of factors at varying levels. Thankfully, there are some general guidelines on how to approach a new server purchase.
MobileMe has always seemed like a hard sell in the consumer market.