- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Three easy ways to separate work and play on the same PC
- Spammers top spoofing targets are still finance and travel industries
- Hold the phone: iMessage spam not all it's cracked up to be
- What happened to the Flashback Trojan? Turns out US universities are still riddled with it
small business - News, Features, and Slideshows
The BlackBerry PlayBook is nearing its final build with fully working tablets on public show at Mobile World Congress and one stand representative going so far as to refer to a PlayBook as "my own". All that's left, we're told, is battery optimisation - something that's actively being worked on.
The fact is there is no onesize-fits-all server for small and medium businesses (SMBs). There are hundreds of choices across a dozen or so brands and far more configuration possibilities. Then there are the different approaches to server spend. Some buy on price, some on technology, some on brand, and some a mixture of factors at varying levels. Thankfully, there are some general guidelines on how to approach a new server purchase.
MobileMe has always seemed like a hard sell in the consumer market.
- Inexpensive Windows PCs hitting the market with help from Microsoft
- Study disputes predictions of coming spectrum crunch
- IBM turns to local rival for help as China gets tougher for foreign firms
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch