- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- DDoS Attackers Change Techniques To Wallop Sites
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Federal CIOs Moving Cybersecurity Beyond Compliance
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
Australia's iconic 'Dish' at Parkes today celebrates its 50th anniversary.
Australian academic supercomputing consortium iVEC has acquired another major supercomputer, Fornax, to be based at the University of Western Australia (UWA), to further the country’s ability to conduct data-intensive research.
PC users around the world will today be asked to contribute spare CPU cycles as part of theSkyNet project to further the science of radio astronomy.
The Australian Academic and Research Network (AARNet) has provided an update on its role in the bid for the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) project, with CEO Chris Hancock saying the organisation has completed a number of successful trials in hopes of securing Australia and New Zealand’s bid.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) has announced that it will shortly move toward the procurement phase of its multi-stage petascale and real-time supercomputing Pawsey Centre project.
Existing IT operational models and an ageing infrastructure are CIOs back from their full potential. This paper reveals the three IT imperatives for a CIO-led transformation, and details how CIOs are adopting strategies to change IT and assert their organisations as business leaders and innovators.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size