- Anthem health insurance hackers are a well-funded, busy outfit
- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
SKA - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia's iconic 'Dish' at Parkes today celebrates its 50th anniversary.
Australian academic supercomputing consortium iVEC has acquired another major supercomputer, Fornax, to be based at the University of Western Australia (UWA), to further the country’s ability to conduct data-intensive research.
PC users around the world will today be asked to contribute spare CPU cycles as part of theSkyNet project to further the science of radio astronomy.
The Australian Academic and Research Network (AARNet) has provided an update on its role in the bid for the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) project, with CEO Chris Hancock saying the organisation has completed a number of successful trials in hopes of securing Australia and New Zealand’s bid.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) has announced that it will shortly move toward the procurement phase of its multi-stage petascale and real-time supercomputing Pawsey Centre project.