- Finnish companies join forces to build secure OS for smartphones and tablets
- DoCoMo app shares SIM credentials with offline devices
- NSA authorization to collect bulk phone data extended to June 1
- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
singtel - News, Features, and Slideshows
While the International CES emphasised home networks and LTE-equipped cars, a different kind of network that can send tiny messages across a city crept toward a future that some people think may be huge.
Optus has suffered heavy losses in mobile broadband subscriptions, despite a return to revenue growth in the quarter year ending 31 October.
Google's foray into a $60 million undersea fiber optic cable construction project linking Florida to Brazil should help the search giant gain greater control of all aspects of Internet access while expanding its efforts to close the digital divide.
A restructure of the Optus and parent company Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) will see changes to its leadership team, which includes Optus Australia country chief officer Paul O’Sullivan and SingTel Group Digital L!fe CEO Allen Lew moving into new roles.
SingTel Group on Wednesday unveiled Innov8 Sparks, a program that will help technology startups across Asia-Pacific gain access to new markets.
In a bid to target customers who are looking to migrate from a traditional PABX phone system, Optus Business and Singtel have launched Unified Communications as a service (UCaaS) which includes voice, video and messaging.
Optus Business and SingTel have signed a $530 million agreement to provide telcommunications and managed services to the ANZ Bank.
An 8,900 kilometer undersea fiber cable system in Asia, backed by a consortium including Google, China Telecom, NEC and a host of local telecommunications companies, went live Thursday.
Southeast Asia provides great opportunities to Australian tech startups seeking to expand, according to SingTel, startups and investors at the Echelon Ignite conference in Sydney.
Optus has completed a business restructuring that integrates Optus Business with Alphawest and SingTel subsidiary NCS. The groups, which serve enterprise and government customers, previously operated separately.
Bidding in next week’s Digital Dividend auction is crucial for Telstra and SingTel Optus to stay competitive even though it is likely to negatively impact their credit ratings, according to a financial analyst at Moody’s.
SingTel is reviewing its Optus Satellite business “to optimise value for shareholders,” the company said in a statement to the ASX.
Brisbane startup Ollo Mobile is building toward global release of a wearable 3G telehealth device designed to protect seniors and young children.
Optus has shed 305 staff over the three months to 31 December, 2012, SingTel announced today.
SingTel and Optus announced a second round of funding for Australian startups under the companies’ Innov8 seed program.
- In marriage of convenience, Intel taps ARM graphics in new x86 smartphone chip
- Microsoft, Intel team on low-cost Windows 10 phones
- Intel rethinking tablets with new Atom X5, X7 chips
- Fave Raves 2015: What's your favorite enterprise IT product?
- Cars will drive themselves in three phases: First, traffic jams
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey