- Nexusguard enlists Australian service providers for DDoS defences
- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
singtel - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has reported an increase in operating revenue of 11 per cent to $2.30 billion for the quarter ending 30 June 2015.
Carriers around the world are converging on 2017 as the year to turn off their GSM networks, with three operators in Singapore announcing Monday their plans to reuse their GSM spectrum for other services.
Optus today reported an increase of operating revenue of 4 per cent to $8.79 billion for the year, on the back of an 11 per cent revenue increase for its fourth quarter.
Singtel has announced that it has been given approval by the ASX to delist from the exchange.
The decision to delist Singtel from the ASX shouldn't be taken as sign of a decreased commitment to the Australian market, the parent company of Optus has stressed.
- Samsung's new SmartThings home automation hub is finally available
- Pioneer harnessing laserdisc tech for low-cost LIDAR
- Microsoft researcher: Why Micro Datacenters really matter to mobile's future
- Windows 10: Public enemy No. 1, or an OS like any other?
- DJI software update brings new tricks to its drones
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution