- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
singtel - News, Features, and Slideshows
SingTel Group on Wednesday unveiled Innov8 Sparks, a program that will help technology startups across Asia-Pacific gain access to new markets.
In a bid to target customers who are looking to migrate from a traditional PABX phone system, Optus Business and Singtel have launched Unified Communications as a service (UCaaS) which includes voice, video and messaging.
Optus Business and SingTel have signed a $530 million agreement to provide telcommunications and managed services to the ANZ Bank.
An 8,900 kilometer undersea fiber cable system in Asia, backed by a consortium including Google, China Telecom, NEC and a host of local telecommunications companies, went live Thursday.
Southeast Asia provides great opportunities to Australian tech startups seeking to expand, according to SingTel, startups and investors at the Echelon Ignite conference in Sydney.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial