- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
singtel - News, Features, and Slideshows
SingTel Group on Wednesday unveiled Innov8 Sparks, a program that will help technology startups across Asia-Pacific gain access to new markets.
In a bid to target customers who are looking to migrate from a traditional PABX phone system, Optus Business and Singtel have launched Unified Communications as a service (UCaaS) which includes voice, video and messaging.
Optus Business and SingTel have signed a $530 million agreement to provide telcommunications and managed services to the ANZ Bank.
An 8,900 kilometer undersea fiber cable system in Asia, backed by a consortium including Google, China Telecom, NEC and a host of local telecommunications companies, went live Thursday.
Southeast Asia provides great opportunities to Australian tech startups seeking to expand, according to SingTel, startups and investors at the Echelon Ignite conference in Sydney.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites