- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- DDoS Attackers Change Techniques To Wallop Sites
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Federal CIOs Moving Cybersecurity Beyond Compliance
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
The NBN Co board is set to expand with iiNet director Simon Hackett, Utility Services Group (USG) CEO Patrick Flannigan, and NetComm Wireless chairman Justin Milne appointed as non-executive directors by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
An Australian geolocation startup backed by Internode founder Simon Hackett aims to do for geographic coordinates what Web domain names did for IP addresses.
Adelaide-based internet service provider, Internode, may have made four technical roles including that of CIO and network engineer redundant on 2 September, but managing director, Simon Hackett, has added on the role of chief technical officer (CTO).
NBN Co has moved to accelerate the uptake of the National Broadband Network (NBN) by offering a rebate on the wholesale charge on its Connectivity Virtual Circuit (CVC).
Internode has slammed the government’s cost pricing of the National Broadband Network (NBN), saying that NBN Co's business model and concentrating virtual circuit (CVC) pricing are financially unviable.
Secure by design - How to dramatically simplify data protection, access control and other critical security tasks
This white paper examines how you can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size