Simon Hackett - News, Features, and Slideshows
One of the biggest challenges NBN Co faces as the rollout of the National Broadband Network continues is learning to manage success, NBN Co non-executive director Simon Hackett told AusNOG 2014 yesterday.
If Simon Hackett has a religion, it's that there should be a better network, the founder and former managing director of ISP Internode told the AusNOG 2014 conference yesterday.
The NBN Co board is set to expand with iiNet director Simon Hackett, Utility Services Group (USG) CEO Patrick Flannigan, and NetComm Wireless chairman Justin Milne appointed as non-executive directors by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
An Australian geolocation startup backed by Internode founder Simon Hackett aims to do for geographic coordinates what Web domain names did for IP addresses.
Adelaide-based internet service provider, Internode, may have made four technical roles including that of CIO and network engineer redundant on 2 September, but managing director, Simon Hackett, has added on the role of chief technical officer (CTO).
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking