- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
Simon Hackett - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NBN Co board is set to expand with iiNet director Simon Hackett, Utility Services Group (USG) CEO Patrick Flannigan, and NetComm Wireless chairman Justin Milne appointed as non-executive directors by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
An Australian geolocation startup backed by Internode founder Simon Hackett aims to do for geographic coordinates what Web domain names did for IP addresses.
Adelaide-based internet service provider, Internode, may have made four technical roles including that of CIO and network engineer redundant on 2 September, but managing director, Simon Hackett, has added on the role of chief technical officer (CTO).
NBN Co has moved to accelerate the uptake of the National Broadband Network (NBN) by offering a rebate on the wholesale charge on its Connectivity Virtual Circuit (CVC).
Internode has slammed the government’s cost pricing of the National Broadband Network (NBN), saying that NBN Co's business model and concentrating virtual circuit (CVC) pricing are financially unviable.