- New website lets users check if their online credentials were exposed in large data leaks
- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- JP Morgan suffers cyber attack, 465,000 card customer details stolen
- PayPal DDoS attackers plead guilty, some may walk free
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
Silcar’s National Broadband Network (NBN) contract has been renewed by NBN Co for work in New South Wales, Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory.
NBN partner Silcar has confirmed a report by the Australian Financial Review that its CEO Peter Lamell has resigned.
NBN Co commenced or completed construction on 758,000 premises by the end of 2012 for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Silcar, which has won several multi-million contracts for the National Broadband Network (NBN), will potentially lay off 160 staff in January next year.
Telecommunications vendor Ericsson and construction firm, Silcar are the major beneficiaries of two NBN Co contracts awarded this week.
One half of a joint venture formed to bid for the $12 billion nationwide NBN construction tender has been chosen to build fibre out to seven Tasmanian towns as part of the second stage of rollout on the island.
From almost every angle, the message for Australian government bodies is as clear as it is for their private sector counterparts: do more with less. Effective data management policies are often the best ‘unrealised’ opportunities to directly address these high-level challenges, especially when it comes to government data custodianship.
ClamWin Free Antivirus is an open source GPL virus scanner for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest