- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- Ransomware and scammy tech support sites team up for a vicious one-two punch
- Toy maker VTech says breach hit 6.4 million kids' accounts
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
Silcar - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has extended its contract Leighton Holdings subsidiary Thiess, with the construction company set to rake in up to $183 million over two years, with the option for a 12-month extension.
Silcar’s National Broadband Network (NBN) contract has been renewed by NBN Co for work in New South Wales, Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory.
NBN partner Silcar has confirmed a report by the Australian Financial Review that its CEO Peter Lamell has resigned.
NBN Co commenced or completed construction on 758,000 premises by the end of 2012 for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Silcar, which has won several multi-million contracts for the National Broadband Network (NBN), will potentially lay off 160 staff in January next year.
Telecommunications vendor Ericsson and construction firm, Silcar are the major beneficiaries of two NBN Co contracts awarded this week.
One half of a joint venture formed to bid for the $12 billion nationwide NBN construction tender has been chosen to build fibre out to seven Tasmanian towns as part of the second stage of rollout on the island.
- IAPA: Australian organisations struggle to capitalise on data and analytics capabilities
- TimeOut partners with Snapchat in latest Mondelez Media Innovators campaign
- Are millennials loyal customers?
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness