- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
- Four charged with stealing Army helicopter training software
- Survey shows the cost of security breaches are on the rise
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
Silcar - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has extended its contract Leighton Holdings subsidiary Thiess, with the construction company set to rake in up to $183 million over two years, with the option for a 12-month extension.
Silcar’s National Broadband Network (NBN) contract has been renewed by NBN Co for work in New South Wales, Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory.
NBN partner Silcar has confirmed a report by the Australian Financial Review that its CEO Peter Lamell has resigned.
NBN Co commenced or completed construction on 758,000 premises by the end of 2012 for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Silcar, which has won several multi-million contracts for the National Broadband Network (NBN), will potentially lay off 160 staff in January next year.
Telecommunications vendor Ericsson and construction firm, Silcar are the major beneficiaries of two NBN Co contracts awarded this week.
One half of a joint venture formed to bid for the $12 billion nationwide NBN construction tender has been chosen to build fibre out to seven Tasmanian towns as part of the second stage of rollout on the island.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company