- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- The week in security: Android phones under siege, smartwatch security under fire
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- Security Watch: Blue Coat expands cloud cred with Perspecsys buy out
Silcar - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has extended its contract Leighton Holdings subsidiary Thiess, with the construction company set to rake in up to $183 million over two years, with the option for a 12-month extension.
Silcar’s National Broadband Network (NBN) contract has been renewed by NBN Co for work in New South Wales, Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory.
NBN partner Silcar has confirmed a report by the Australian Financial Review that its CEO Peter Lamell has resigned.
NBN Co commenced or completed construction on 758,000 premises by the end of 2012 for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Silcar, which has won several multi-million contracts for the National Broadband Network (NBN), will potentially lay off 160 staff in January next year.