The Ubuntu Edge, an innovative smartphone concept that is designed to double as a dockable PC, appears unlikely to meet its $32 million funding goal by the IndieGoGo campaign deadline of 11:59 p.m. PST.
shuttle - News, Features, and Slideshows
Smartphones running the open source Ubuntu operating system will start shipping in October, although it isn't clear if they will be available in the U.S., according to a report.
Ubuntu is now a full-fledged smartphone operating system, featuring a host of platform-specific features and an innovative new interface, Canonical announced today.
A teaser on the home page of popular Linux distribution Ubuntu hints at a major new smartphone and tablet-related release, as time ticks down to an announcement set for 1 p.m. EST.
Activist and free software guru Richard Stallman on Friday hammered Ubuntu for including what he termed spyware in new versions of the popular open-source operating system and urged GNU and Linux users to avoid the distribution.
HP, Asus, Shuttle, and MSI have all unveiled stylish new touch screen-capable all-in-one PCs at CES 2009.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing