- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- 3 reasons bitcoins aren't in your wallet yet
- Holiday security risks are in the real world too, not just online
- Other browser makers follow Google's lead, revoke rogue certificates
- Exploring the influence of Finjan's proactive content security
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- TPG buys AAPT
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Moto G real-world review: The best budget phone money can buy
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
It’s high time we tamed the monster we created! Against a backdrop of sustained and uncontrollable data growth, most of today’s operational problems revolve around backup and recovery. Understanding the hidden costs and implications for data protection strategies is critical, but the complexity of the nebulous and amorphous cloud can make everything hazy. This white paper breaks it down to different dimensions of virtualisation and how to deliver the productivity and flexibility it promises.
Ad-Aware Free has long been one of the most popular spyware killers on the planet, and with good reason. It's simple to use, does an ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- HP hits restart on 'converged systems,' takes aim at vBlock
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report