- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
service - News, Features, and Slideshows
service in pictures
The apps that will help users get the most use out of their Windows RT devices.
Telstra repair work in south-west work continues more than a week after a fire took our part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
Telstra has restored Internet and data services for 91 large business customers in southwest Victoria after a fire took out part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
Whitepapers about service
The approach to ITSM is evolving to encapsulate more end-user and enterprise functions. This whitepaper uncovers new ways to extend ITSM to deliver greater benefits to the organisation. • Learn the three-step approach to tapping into the information from your end-user community • How to build a supply chain model that creates growth and retention • Four case studies of companies using information to streamline and create mature ITSM functions
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential