- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Telstra has completed the sale of its directories business Sensis to Platinum Equity.
Telstra has proposed cutting about 800 jobs at Sensis as it digitises the directory business.
Telstra has said its sale of Sensis to a US private equity firm is critical to transforming the White and Yellow Pages company into a "fully digital" business.
Telstra subsidiary Sensis has won informal clearance from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to acquire online directory TrueLocal.
Telstra has confirmed it will cut nearly 650 jobs from its Sensis business around Australia.
Existing IT operational models and an ageing infrastructure are CIOs back from their full potential. This paper reveals the three IT imperatives for a CIO-led transformation, and details how CIOs are adopting strategies to change IT and assert their organisations as business leaders and innovators.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.