- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
sensis - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has completed the sale of its directories business Sensis to Platinum Equity.
Telstra has proposed cutting about 800 jobs at Sensis as it digitises the directory business.
Telstra has said its sale of Sensis to a US private equity firm is critical to transforming the White and Yellow Pages company into a "fully digital" business.
Telstra subsidiary Sensis has won informal clearance from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to acquire online directory TrueLocal.
Telstra has confirmed it will cut nearly 650 jobs from its Sensis business around Australia.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week