Telstra has completed the sale of its directories business Sensis to Platinum Equity.
sensis - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has proposed cutting about 800 jobs at Sensis as it digitises the directory business.
Telstra has said its sale of Sensis to a US private equity firm is critical to transforming the White and Yellow Pages company into a "fully digital" business.
Telstra subsidiary Sensis has won informal clearance from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to acquire online directory TrueLocal.
Telstra has confirmed it will cut nearly 650 jobs from its Sensis business around Australia.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria