- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
- 'KeyRaider' iOS malware targets jailbroken devices
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
sensis - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has completed the sale of its directories business Sensis to Platinum Equity.
Telstra has proposed cutting about 800 jobs at Sensis as it digitises the directory business.
Telstra has said its sale of Sensis to a US private equity firm is critical to transforming the White and Yellow Pages company into a "fully digital" business.
Telstra subsidiary Sensis has won informal clearance from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to acquire online directory TrueLocal.
Telstra has confirmed it will cut nearly 650 jobs from its Sensis business around Australia.